Ouch!!!

Go down

Ouch!!! Empty Ouch!!!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05 2011, 22:00

A little over a week ago taz and Cassie playing a little to rough. (her entire head fits in his mouth OMG) so she got a little cut and its getting bigger because he won't leave it alone he keeps cleaning it removing the scab even after i put sudocrem on it, it starts healing lovely for a few days then he will start again at night where he knows i can't stop him from doing it. I don't know what else to do really besides covering the entire head and Cassie will not accept that and remove anything i put on her head material wise.
Its not infected or anything and its not bothering her but it look horrible.
Ouch!!! DSC01236
Ouch!!! DSC01235
Ouch!!! DSC01234

Back to top Go down

Ouch!!! Empty Re: Ouch!!!

Post by janey Sat Mar 05 2011, 22:04

I would try and let it dry, wouldn't put anything on it and dont let any collars/harnesses rub it, if that means know walks just playing at home then do until it starts to heal. Looks sore x
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05 2011, 22:10

Its on her head above/between and up a little from her eyes so collars and thinga don't rub against it I tried letting it heal on its own aka let air get to it but then Taz wouldn't leave it alone so i put sudocrem on it to repel him really, its not so bad today its a nice pinky skin colour with on a little scab in the center of the bald spot but during the night Taz cleans it and then its really bad in the morning again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06 2011, 00:43

Oooh, tough one. The only thing I can sugest is seperating them at night for a few days to give it a chance to heal. Not an easy option because they're so used to each other's company, but it's all I can sugest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down