im a big scardy cat (or really just lookin out for my staffy's life)

3 posters

Go down

im a big scardy cat (or really just lookin out for my staffy's life) Empty im a big scardy cat (or really just lookin out for my staffy's life)

Post by sooz225 Mon Feb 28 2011, 23:00

ooooooooooooooooooo, took jake to park, let him off lead as we do our usual walk and i hear from a distance "susan can u put him back on lead i have mine here, mine - japanese akita", i've never ran so fast to put jake on a lead, just in case, this dog hates me and the girl who owns him is like 5ft nothin and barely able to hold him. We made a nice wave and a swift exit. I don't know what it was, just had a really bad feeling about the whole situation, i'm not negative about the breed but if he's already had a go at me without jake then i thought it was safest, for me but mostly my baby. ./...... any comments?
sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
im a big scardy cat (or really just lookin out for my staffy's life) Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

im a big scardy cat (or really just lookin out for my staffy's life) Empty Re: im a big scardy cat (or really just lookin out for my staffy's life)

Post by HazelJ Mon Feb 28 2011, 23:13

I think u did the right thing to get out of there, the dog doesn't like u then it could go for you and your gorgeous guy could try and protect you then all h*** would break lose. I don't trust any dog except my own and at times i don't trust them(especially Mia).

U obviously know the girl with akita as she called u by your name, so maybe u can get together without the dogs and make days when u go to the park with out the fear of the other dog being there like say u do 3 days& she does the other 3 and have 1 day @ home jut a suggestion. I really think you did the right thing i would hate to think of the outcome otherwise and what if you had the boy in the profile pic with you.
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia

Back to top Go down

im a big scardy cat (or really just lookin out for my staffy's life) Empty Re: im a big scardy cat (or really just lookin out for my staffy's life)

Post by sooz225 Mon Feb 28 2011, 23:17

if that dog had gone near my son jake would have ripped it to shreds, which is a good thing he wasnt there, i hate seeing dogs fight but this family seem to have no control over this animal, and there are 3 kids under the age of 5 there, i'm not judging, god ev1 judges me havin a staff lol. Its just you know u get a feeling about dogs and ones you can trust, my mate has a mastiff x rottie and a rhodesian ridgeback and these 2 and jake play all together inthe park no probs, i think gut instinct took over in this case x
sooz225
sooz225

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Mon Feb 28 2011, 23:19

and please i'm so sorry to any1 who has one of these dogs, i'd be exactly the same if it was one of the midget dogs as you lot have seen in my previous posts, just wary, cos i know who will get the blame if a fight breaks out x
sooz225
sooz225

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01 2011, 11:09

You did exactly the right thing. I'd have done the same.

It's a shame that other people can't train their own dogs & have to rely on others to have control!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Tue Mar 01 2011, 18:20

You did the right thing!
You can never be 100% sure what will happen, I'd have done the exact same, and well done for two responsible owners!
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01 2011, 19:20

no i'm the same. had a heart attack the other day when woody was off the lead and all of a sudden a spaniel the spit of one that has taken an instant dislike to him since he was 3 months old appeared with owner far off the pace, its gone for him twice already whilst woody was on the lead - luckily it was a different dog and he now has a new playmate as it was similar age and temperament. just wish some owners no matter the breed kept them on the lead if they know they dont like other dogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down