Has anyone tried a Snuggle safe pet heating pad??

2 posters

Go down

Has anyone tried a Snuggle safe pet heating pad?? Empty Has anyone tried a Snuggle safe pet heating pad??

Post by kc Fri Feb 15 2013, 08:35

Hello again.

Getting ready for the new pup (arrival in 16 days!!!) and was wondering if anyone has tried this 'heat pad' before. With our late staffy we used a heat bag (just warm) to comfort him at night time. This seems to me to be a bit safer as there is a smaller risk of the heat bag being ripped open and the pup eating the beads (not that this happened last time.. just being cautious)

Just wondering if anyone has used this product?

Thanks Smile (will upload more pics of the little cutie as soon as i get more!!)

Casey
kc
kc
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Has anyone tried a Snuggle safe pet heating pad?? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Duke
Dog(s) Ages : 07/01/2013
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 57

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried a Snuggle safe pet heating pad?? Empty Re: Has anyone tried a Snuggle safe pet heating pad??

Post by racamoe Fri Feb 15 2013, 08:40

I haven't ever heard of it sorry , j like the idea of something warm to act as a comforter though :-) maybe a string plastic hot water bottle with a furry cover would do the trick ?
We are waiting for our new arrival and my mind is always whirling with things to help her settle in ... Good luck :-)
racamoe
racamoe
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Holly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 126

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried a Snuggle safe pet heating pad?? Empty Re: Has anyone tried a Snuggle safe pet heating pad??

Post by kc Fri Feb 15 2013, 08:46

Thanks. Its like a hard plastic frisbee looking thing (comes with a soft cover) that is meant to stay warm for 8ish hours. I will just bite the bullet and see how it goes I will let you know!

Good luck with the puppy i'm sure the days are seeming like months (it feels that way for me). Cant wait to see some pics! Smile
kc
kc
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Has anyone tried a Snuggle safe pet heating pad?? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Duke
Dog(s) Ages : 07/01/2013
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16 2013, 21:07

Darcy has a K&H pet bed warmer for her crate, doesn't get hot just warm, I put it on of a night as a comforter. I got it from e-bay £23.29 it runs down the centre of her bed. Big Grin
Has anyone tried a Snuggle safe pet heating pad?? B8505EBC-36EE-4C64-81D2-C3BD755174AA-4845-000005EB47F7DFC8_zps08ff213c

Back to top Go down

Post by racamoe Sat Feb 16 2013, 21:19

kc wrote:Thanks. Its like a hard plastic frisbee looking thing (comes with a soft cover) that is meant to stay warm for 8ish hours. I will just bite the bullet and see how it goes I will let you know!

Good luck with the puppy i'm sure the days are seeming like months (it feels that way for me). Cant wait to see some pics! Smile

thank you :-) :-) we are counting the days now !
racamoe
racamoe

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Holly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down