Fun Walk :)

Go down

Fun Walk :) Empty Fun Walk :)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 08:15

Had Loki out for an hour or so, and he spent 40 minutes off the lead running around. His recall was great, he even came back to me as soon as I called him when he was in the middle of chasing a crow Big Grin and we saw a couple of people and I called him back and he came back so I could put him on the lead (better safe than sorry). All that running around and he still wasn't panting Laughing but it was a nice walk, hardly any pulling and we had a good run around and play of fetch and tug-of-war. He seems fine, but my heart's still beating like mad, so I'm going to relax and be lazy for a few hours and Loki will just have to take out the rest of his energy on his StagBar for now Laughing

Back to top Go down

Fun Walk :) Empty Re: Fun Walk :)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 08:30

There's nothing like a good walk to cheer ya up. I was working from home yesterday for the first time ever and I spent most of the day out walking with the phone on divert to my mobile lol!

Well done with Loki's recall, I'd love to get to that stage. As soon as I let Logan off the lead he thinks we are playing chase and it's a game to him. Until then he'll confined to the training lead lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by jola139 Thu Feb 07 2013, 09:54

Good to hear you had nice time and Loki what a improvment,what did you get for his pulling? I wish I could say the same about Debo. He run to stranger because the guy called him( not impressed and told the guy off for calling Debo), he jumped on oldery guy with sticks Crying or Very sad and his recall today was poor on D-------. One of the lovely days when everything goes back and your dog is trying to be smarter then you. I dont want to s
jola139
jola139
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Debo
Dog(s) Ages : 7,5 yeras
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 10:02

jola139 wrote:Good to hear you had nice time and Loki what a improvment,what did you get for his pulling? I wish I could say the same about Debo. He run to stranger because the guy called him( not impressed and told the guy off for calling Debo), he jumped on oldery guy with sticks Crying or Very sad and his recall today was poor on D-------. One of the lovely days when everything goes back and your dog is trying to be smarter then you. I dont want to s

I didn't get him anything, he only pulls when he sees dogs or smells something wonderful, but today he was having a non-pulling day Laughing. Sorry about Debo, they can be naughty sometimes! But if the guy called him, he can hardly be blamed, probably thought it'd be OK. I put Loki on the lead as soon as I see people because he still jumps up and bites strangers, so I don't want to chance that. He's OK when they're not very close, so I can call him back and he runs back, but it's definitely not something I want to risk. Ah, silly Debo Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by jola139 Thu Feb 07 2013, 11:18

Normaly he's good but today he just decided to be little rascal. Sad . i thought I finally have the jumping fase behind us but no- not yet.
Loki doing great,well done to both of you.
jola139
jola139

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Debo
Dog(s) Ages : 7,5 yeras
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 106

Back to top Go down