Hate some people!

2 posters

Go down

Sad Hate some people!

Post by kirsty-marley-1 Wed Feb 06 2013, 15:02

I was on the way to the park with marley today when a lad started to pay attention to him so marley jumped up and licked him. But as we was standing there the police pulled up and said to me what type of dog is your dog? and i said a staffy and they said how old and i said 11 months so with that they turned to each other and then back to me and said he is a bit big to be just a staffy bare in mind he is 11 months to this i said he must be crossed but when i brought him the ad said full staff and they told me he has to be have a mussel from now on or he will be taken off me. Am sure they can't do that? he wasn't biting he was just jumping and licking at this lad who showed him attention Crying or Very sad Why are people so cruel!!! it's not fun taking marley out no more because all i get is 'OMG that dog is evil' or 'ill have to cross now or that dog will eat me alive' or what i had today Crying or Very sad it is not fair at all!!!!!
kirsty-marley-1
kirsty-marley-1
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : 6 month's
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Sad Re: Hate some people!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06 2013, 15:22

............. what? this actually happened? the police said he has to wear a muzzle even though he doesnt bite? what a load of bull..

Back to top Go down

Post by kirsty-marley-1 Wed Feb 06 2013, 15:28

Yes because he looks like a angry dog... it's like they were stupid to be honest furious felt like giving a mouthful back but can't!!! aghhhh! i was so angry!!!! i just walked off in such a bad mood! and didn't let anyone touch marley!! He bite's me when he want's to play but does not do it outside the house and i have never ever seen him bite anyone or any dog!! not even when he was attcked by a grey hound did he bite back!!!!! too angry!!! banghead
kirsty-marley-1
kirsty-marley-1

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06 2013, 15:29

I had Logan at the vets on Monday night and everyone there were either afraid or nasty towards him. Most people I meet are very negative towards Staffords. He is fully KC registered, licensed, chipped etc etc so he is just as legal as the wee woman's pug who was sitting across from me. One woman even said to my girlfriend when I went to take Logan outside to the toilet, "those dogs are illegal, my son has one, it's illegal".

I knew long before I got Logan I'd have to deal with people like this and it will never change. The only thing you can do is be as responsible as possible and avoid any drama. Because Logan's recall isn't great he is never off the lead, although he does walk on a training lead. He is super friendly but you have to bare in mind the publics perception of the breed in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan330 Wed Feb 06 2013, 15:32

Thats a shame, My local PCSO loves Monty, she has started carrying treats for when she sees him lol. I'm pretty sure they can't just tell you that your dog should be muzzlled without evidence that it is a dangerous dog or if a complaint has been made.
Dan330
Dan330
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Monty
Dog(s) Ages : 9 months
Support total : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06 2013, 15:36

Well I must be lucky.. where im from everyone knows the breed is fine and they all love Ramsey.
Im itching for anyone to give me grief so I can educate them on how stupid they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by kirsty-marley-1 Wed Feb 06 2013, 16:10

even my mums mate is sayin marley should have a muzzle but i dont agree an the people who live with us dont agree either Sad havn't got a clue what to do tbh
kirsty-marley-1
kirsty-marley-1

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06 2013, 16:15

well if he's aggressive then yeah he needs a muzzle..
If he is not aggressive and doesn't bite anyone or dog then they can be quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06 2013, 16:24

He doesn't need a muzzle if he's trustworthy and doesnt bite. At the same time people dont like dogs jumping up at them no matter if they are friendly or not. I'm a dog lover and tbh I wouldn't want someone's dog jumping on me either. You could try a training lead and work on his recall to avoid him running over to others in the future. I have to do that with Logan and it works very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down