Maisie - English Bull Terrier Cross

Go down

Maisie - English Bull Terrier Cross Empty Maisie - English Bull Terrier Cross

Post by southeastdogrescue Tue Jan 22 2013, 20:25

Please meet Maisie
Maisie is an approximately 9 month old English bull terrier cross who was swapped on the street for drugs and then dumped in a park.
Maisie is a full of life bundle of fun who thinks everyone was out on this earth to love her! She adores people will happily follow you around to ensure she's always part of the action!
Maisie loves children but does tend to jump up when excited.
Maisie will need a home without cats, and as she can be choosy about her canine friends, she would like a home without another dog. Maisie was in a foster home with other dogs but came back after a couple of weeks as she began fighting with one of the small resident females. Maisie mixes well with most dogs, but not all and so for this reason she will need to be kept on lead when out in the presence of other dogs.

Here's what Maisie's foster mum said about her
' If you are looking for a new best friend Maisie is your girl. This little dog will make you smile with her strong desire to please and cartoon ears!
Maisie (aka Bouncer) is one of the brightest dogs I've ever met. Within a couple of days she had learnt to sit and wait for her food, and not to jump up at me when she saw her lead.
She travels beautifully in the van and was learning to 'wait' when the door opened rather than leaping out!
Maisie can be left for a few hours and she loves a stuffed kong and a stag bar as company! She is house trained and behaves beautifully indoors. She will curl up on the sofa in the evening and you don't get a peep out of her. Maisie loves to be cuddled and she likes to be close to you.
She was interested in my cats but I felt that would have decreased over time.
Maisie walks nicely on a lead and harness and doesn't pull after the initial excitement of being out.
Maisie has had a tough start to her life and she deserves to be with someone who understands this and will be aware. She is a wonderful little dog who will repay your love and care with her snuggles and loyalty'

Maisie has been neutered and vaccinated and can live with children aged 8 and over
If you would like a bundle of love and fun in your heart and your home, please fill in the pre adoption form for Maisie on our website www.sedogrescue.co.uk[img]Maisie - English Bull Terrier Cross Maisie[/img]
southeastdogrescue
southeastdogrescue
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Diesel, Jedd and Tilly Tripod
Dog(s) Ages : 7, 5, 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Male, Female
Support total : 3

http://www.sedogrescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down