What strange things have your dog eaten?

+25
Carlos Fandango
Pink_Floyd
Mrs McFisher
willowthewisp
kc
otisthestafford
Staffy lover
Girly
Paul H
BoscoBlue
stig
rebeccaleanne
saffi28
EmziiB
Blondepieceoffluff
dazoldo
Jenc
racamoe
treacle4775
Kathy
janey
Mark
Eris
Oswald
densil
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What strange things have your dog eaten? - Page 2 Empty What strange things have your dog eaten?

Post by densil Mon Jan 21 2013, 08:26

First topic message reminder :

When Densil was out in the garden yesterday I noticed he was rummaging around in our potted plants area. He was munching on my mint plant. Later on when I was tidying up the lounge I found a load of regurgitated fir tree still complete on the branches and thought of my god however did he manage to swallow that lot! Just hope it all came back up again, lol.
densil
densil
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
What strange things have your dog eaten? - Page 2 Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Densil
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

What strange things have your dog eaten? - Page 2 Empty Re: What strange things have your dog eaten?

Post by Pink_Floyd Thu Apr 11 2013, 18:05

Remote controls x 2
My bras x 2 (£30 a pop)
Socks shredded - too many to count and always ends up with me 'flossing the dog' when it comes through
Grass - again I have to help or he'll keep straining and crouch-waddling for minutes trying to get it out!
Knitting wool
Pens, pens and more pens
Sticks
Fox poop
We live in a student area so
Donner kebab
A whole naan...he struggled a bit with that one and nearly choked in his keenness to gulp it down before I got to him
Chicken bones - bloody fried chicken shops are the bane of my life!! Always end up fishing them out of the back of his throat!!!

And a visla once grabbed a bag of Floyd's poop out of my hand...cue hilarious keep-away with its owner until it stopped dead, make eye contact with its owner and 'gulp' bag and poop gone :p
Pink_Floyd
Pink_Floyd
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Floyd
Dog(s) Ages : 18 months
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

What strange things have your dog eaten? - Page 2 Empty Re: What strange things have your dog eaten?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11 2013, 18:31

erm a dead duck that was well past it's sell by date Smile the boys loved it mind!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Fandango Sat Apr 13 2013, 15:56

screwdriver!

Carlos Fandango
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by thefyst Sun Apr 14 2013, 20:59

Blue just ate a five pound note...not impressed at all
thefyst
thefyst

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Blue
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Sun Jan 19 2014, 21:25

Hahaha this thread is awesome! I was just about to make my own but think I will revive this one see if anyone else new wants to read/add anything Tongues
Bane decided to eat the squeaker out of his tennis ball today, along with the furry outer shell. He had a packet of Halls Soothers last week which gave him pretty purple poos! Chicken bones off the street, Deer poo is a favourite! The post, the table legs, my hair from my hairbrush, his own poo a couple of times I think sick anything made of paper or cardboard, sticks, the tree...uh...there is also a little tie on his dressing gown blanket that he likes to chew and swallow and then regurgitate, sniff and repeat. Surprised
Bane
Bane
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Bane
Dog(s) Ages : 13th August 2013
Support total : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20 2014, 00:05

It gave me a giggle to read through these posts again, but it's frightening what the little beggars will eat.

Kuchar has a least chewed and destroyed (and possibly eaten bits of of) quite a lot of the stuff listed above, especially electronic gizmos - the more expensive the better!

But "here's the one that's driving me berserk" - why does every single dog I've ever had, known or come across eat grass? WHY? Especially now the wretched stuff is growing again - chomp, chomp, chomp like a starving cow. It can't have any nutritional value for a dog; and at best "walkies" from now until at least mid-summer are spent hauling the dog from one clump of grass to the next, and at worst clearing up the vomited lumps of grass or pulling them out of their backsides. Why oh why oh why.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolene Iveson Mon Jan 20 2014, 04:28

My laptop powersupply wire when she was three months old
nicolene Iveson
nicolene Iveson

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In an open relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tip
Dog(s) Ages : six weeks old
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Mon Jan 20 2014, 09:41

Lynda wrote:It gave me a giggle to read through these posts again, but it's frightening what the little beggars will eat.  

Kuchar has a least chewed and destroyed (and possibly eaten bits of of) quite a lot of the stuff listed above, especially electronic gizmos - the more expensive the better!

But "here's the one that's driving me berserk" - why does every single dog I've ever had, known or come across eat grass?  WHY?  Especially now the wretched stuff is growing again - chomp, chomp, chomp like a starving cow.  It can't have any nutritional value for a dog; and at best "walkies" from now until at least mid-summer are spent hauling the dog from one clump of grass to the next, and at worst clearing up the vomited lumps of grass or pulling them out of their backsides. Why oh why oh why.

Bane seems to be developing a fascination of grass doh I thought they ate it when they had an upset tummy so that they could be sick, but Bane never sicks it back up and I haven't gotten close enough to see if there are bits poking out the other end Laughing
Bane
Bane

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Bane
Dog(s) Ages : 13th August 2013
Support total : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Mon Jan 20 2014, 11:30

I once thought Pixee caught a mice, she was running upstairs with brown string handing out of her mouth, I stopped her and pulled it out, turned out to be my sons girlfriends tampox  Surprised . Shes forever eating grass too, I have to pull it out one end sometimes  Laughing 
Staffy lover
Staffy lover

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Jan 22 2014, 18:44

Tallulah still young but i do have to watch her she will chew anything.

Snoop ate a number of things

Poo
Shoes
Remotes
Ds
Mobile phones
Bags
a door
Harness
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Tallulah
Dog(s) Ages : 21/11/13
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2