well done labour for allowing this to happen

+2
Mark
Steve
6 posters

Go down

well done labour for allowing this to happen Empty well done labour for allowing this to happen

Post by Steve Sun Jan 20 2013, 12:16

and well done Tories to allow this to carry on!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4753651/lithuanian-immigrant-youre-a-soft-touch.html

Straight Face it's about time they stop foreigners getting benefits sigh

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

well done labour for allowing this to happen Empty Re: well done labour for allowing this to happen

Post by Mark Sun Jan 20 2013, 12:21

isnt it disgusting? Thats nearly what i earn and i work full time and graft for the wages. Time to start shipping that sort back home me thinks angry
Mark
Mark

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

well done labour for allowing this to happen Empty Re: well done labour for allowing this to happen

Post by Steve Sun Jan 20 2013, 12:31

if a english refused a job they would have their benefit stop so why is it different for non-English people, we getting let down by out goverment ye again... we need a need a new party i dont trust any of them no even the small one like UKIP (the bunch are weirdos), BNP (bunch of racists) & lib dems (Bunch of Euro asslickers)

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20 2013, 13:05

I earn a bit more than that , can't afford to get a lot of work done on the house , can't afford foreign holidays and pay out a massive amount in tax so people like that can at wits end at wits end

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Jan 20 2013, 13:09

you wait when we open the door to the romania & bulgaria another 500,000 claiminh the same amount at wits end

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Sun Jan 20 2013, 13:16

Disgusting, imagine how much better off this country would be if the goverment said any immigrant NOT contributing to british society or have criminal record are to return to their own country? Any benefits will not be paid unless 5 years contribution made, homelessness would reduce benefit bills would reduce, nhs bills would reduce. I know i sound racist i promise i'm not but this soft touch countries goverment should be ashamed. Other countries would not allow it neither should we
pongy
pongy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Prefer to not say
Dogs Name(s) : cassie
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years (we think)
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Jan 20 2013, 13:39

people from overseas should pay for NHS treatment only get free treatment when they have been working for 5/10 years

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Sun Jan 20 2013, 13:43

Australia has the right idea if you have a Criminal record, no skills or no way to support yourself your not getting out of the airport, straight back the way you came. They won't do that in the uk they are too scared of brussels and afraid of being called racist
pongy
pongy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Jan 20 2013, 13:51

It makes me sick reading that. I have just had to apply for JSA (Job Seekers Allowance) as my disability benefit was stopped last March. I have lived on fresh air since then. I still have rent and council tax to pay though which i do not receive any help with. I will remember what I have just read and see how far it gets me with my claim. I have very high standards of living to maintain after all Big Grin
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Sun Jan 20 2013, 14:04

Kathy wrote:It makes me sick reading that. I have just had to apply for JSA (Job Seekers Allowance) as my disability benefit was stopped last March. I have lived on fresh air since then. I still have rent and council tax to pay though which i do not receive any help with. I will remember what I have just read and see how far it gets me with my claim. I have very high standards of living to maintain after all Big Grin

Am i stupid or what Kathy? How can you claim jsa? you are obviously not fit for work so why would you be looking for work? How arsed about is this country? People like yourself need help not being forced to work or look for jobs you can not take, when others can scam the state for every penny, it's so wrong
pongy
pongy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20 2013, 14:32

If an imigrant coems in and works and pays tax i have no problem with it, but comign in and using the "EU" as an excuse is just stupid. Of COURSE they are going to take advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Jan 20 2013, 14:38

governments fault the whole lot needs re thinking
Mark
Mark

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by harlou Sun Jan 20 2013, 20:32

one of my relatives works for a council and all she does is home immigrants.in france you get nowt unless you have contributed for 6 months eg worked and payed taxes also they put a cap on eastern europeans allowed in to france ,good old tony bliar let anyone in just look at all the big issue sellers they are eastern block they are also allowed to claim benefits angry
harlou
harlou
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
well done labour for allowing this to happen Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : OLLY
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20 2013, 20:47

Well I don't take The Sun so hadn't seen this, and wouldn't have unless you, Steve, drew my attention to it. I couldn't read it all, I got so mad.

angry angry angry

I have worked all my life and paid all my taxes, NI, etc AND into a private pension fund, and struggled to buy my own home. I retired nearly 4 years ago (at legal age) principally because I had to look after my elderly mother, and my "difficult" son.

And I don't receive ANYTHING LIKE this trollop does, who hasn't contributed a brass razoo.

I'm not political usually but - a plague on all your houses! I'm voting Screaming Monster Loony party next election.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20 2013, 20:58

Her attitude stinks. One thing that did stand out is £279 a week £183 a week is for housing benifit. Not funny but thats not her getting that, thats a private landlord who is taking the piiss, building a property portfolio off the tax payer. This country needs to cap private rents and start pumping into social housing

Back to top Go down

Post by shazney Mon Jan 21 2013, 09:54

At the end of this year the doors with be open to more Romanians and Bulgarians, why do you the bedroom tax is comming into effect in April, it's to make room for immigration, people are losing the home they have been in for years as they can't afford the 14% for each spare room though pensioners are not included.

I am sick of this government letting us down to line there own pockets!!!!
shazney
shazney

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 10 wks
Dog Gender(s) : Boy
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by shazney Mon Jan 21 2013, 10:01

If you have just put a claim in for JSA I would make sure you do your job search, photo copy the evidence as your advisor need to meet a target and you could be sanctioned for not applying for 3 jobs a week, they are really on peoples backs now.

Plus they are stopping a lot of peoples ESA and disability benefits to save money, if you can breath they chuck you off, even cancer sufferers are being kicked of.
shazney
shazney

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 10 wks
Dog Gender(s) : Boy
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21 2013, 11:51

They realise private landlords are taking too much money from the tax payer which is great, but again it will be the working class who pay the price. The middle class landlord still gets his over priced rent because not to worry the working class or unemployed will take a cut out of their money which is already meant to be the min to live off angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down