Overgrown rat attack on big scary staffy

+4
Stevie b
gem
janey
sooz225
8 posters

Go down

Overgrown rat attack on big scary staffy Empty Overgrown rat attack on big scary staffy

Post by sooz225 Sat Feb 12 2011, 19:07

I had to post this, I honestly couldnt move for laughing earlier today when I had Jake out and decided a wee detour to the shops to pick up Avon book from a customer.

Walking past corner shop, we see a thing, with a mound of hair on its head, around the size of a rat (ish), I have no idea of the breed of this dog but it was around the size of Jake's head lol. As we neared it, all was quiet, Jake was aware but not bothering, next thing this rat nearly pulled the poor kid who was holding it off her feet to go for Jake, well I have never seen a dog in the air but all 4 of Jake's paws left the pavement in sheer fright. The noise this wee muppet made was unreal lol. I was doubled over laughing and then I had to walk past the bus stop and people standing there were like "OMG, your poor dog!!!"

Had to walk past it again on way back home and he nearly pulled me onto the road to get away from it. Hows that for a big scary staffy that every1 seems to call him. Had to share that with you, was soooooo funny, he was such a good boy for just standing there and looking at it, lol dont even think he realised it was actually a dog!!!

=D> =D> =D>
sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Overgrown rat attack on big scary staffy Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Overgrown rat attack on big scary staffy Empty Re: Overgrown rat attack on big scary staffy

Post by janey Sat Feb 12 2011, 19:09

He`was like 'what the hells that??'..........Funny story, but oh so true of the breed! Little ankle biters are not for the faint hearted lol
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Overgrown rat attack on big scary staffy Empty Re: Overgrown rat attack on big scary staffy

Post by sooz225 Sat Feb 12 2011, 19:16

honeslty janey, it was a total "you've been framed" clip, wish to god i'd been ready with phone and filmed it now if i had realised lol
sooz225
sooz225

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Feb 12 2011, 19:19

I think you described it very well, and an audience at the bus stop is even better rolling on the floor and to think there the people who usually cross the road when they see a vicious staff!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sat Feb 12 2011, 19:22

FOR JAKE help hope hes okay >Big Grin<
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie b Sat Feb 12 2011, 19:34

Ah bless him!! The big dangerous staffy!!
Stevie b
Stevie b

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sidney
Dog Gender(s) : Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13 2011, 00:03

Ah, bless, poor wee staffy! And him only being small & helpless! Love Struck

I shouldn't think he knew what the thing was - an alien or something!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13 2011, 06:12

To be fare to Jake them things confuse me too.
I bet on their forums they write stuff like.......Im sick of people looking at me like im some mad person walking my pet rat.

Back to top Go down

Post by scott Sun Feb 13 2011, 09:52

sooz225 wrote:I had to post this, I honestly couldnt move for laughing earlier today when I had Jake out and decided a wee detour to the shops to pick up Avon book from a customer.

Walking past corner shop, we see a thing, with a mound of hair on its head, around the size of a rat (ish), I have no idea of the breed of this dog but it was around the size of Jake's head lol. As we neared it, all was quiet, Jake was aware but not bothering, next thing this rat nearly pulled the poor kid who was holding it off her feet to go for Jake, well I have never seen a dog in the air but all 4 of Jake's paws left the pavement in sheer fright. The noise this wee muppet made was unreal lol. I was doubled over laughing and then I had to walk past the bus stop and people standing there were like "OMG, your poor dog!!!"

Had to walk past it again on way back home and he nearly pulled me onto the road to get away from it. Hows that for a big scary staffy that every1 seems to call him. Had to share that with you, was soooooo funny, he was such a good boy for just standing there and looking at it, lol dont even think he realised it was actually a dog!!!

=D> =D> =D>

Laughing Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing
scott
scott

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : stich lelo
Dog Gender(s) : stich(m) lelo(f)
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Sun Feb 13 2011, 10:49

BlueStaffBlue wrote:To be fare to Jake them things confuse me too.
I bet on their forums they write stuff like.......Im sick of people looking at me like im some mad person walking my pet rat.

or

"why do people look at me weird cos my dog is in my handbag??" sorry, i know i'm slagging off other breeds but its not that when they start on ours, so * for tat ner ner lol
sooz225
sooz225

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13 2011, 11:15

I had similar yesterday. If people with small breeds see charlie off lead, they tend to freak out and think that charlie is gonna eat their dog, so lately, when I see small dogs, I put charlie on his lead and ask the owner if they can greet. Yesterday there were two jack russels coming towards us off lead so I put charlie on his lead. We got upclose and I was just about to ask if it was ok for charlie to say hi to her dogs when the little shits ran up barking and growling and snapping at his face and feet. Poor charlie just looked at me as if to say what the flipping hell is their problem?! I just stepped in front of him and shoved the little rats away with my feet. The stupid woman just said aw it's ok, they won't hurt him, look at the size difference. Sooooo not the point! It drives me nuts cos I try to do the right thing and be a responsible dog owner and charlie ends up paying for it. Anyway, back to the point, I can sympathise, and hope Jake is ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13 2011, 22:09

sooz225 wrote:

or

"why do people look at me weird cos my dog is in my handbag??" sorry, i know i'm slagging off other breeds but its not that when they start on ours, so * for tat ner ner lol

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Feb 13 2011, 22:38

BlueStaffBlue wrote:
sooz225 wrote:

or

Very good Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13 2011, 22:43

There's a lady who walks her little toy poodle at the same park I take Dempsey & she always screams if another dog comes over to her tiny little precious "She's a rescue, so she's not used to dogs - take your dog away!"

That's the way to overcome nervousness in a dog!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13 2011, 22:47

Caryll wrote:There's a lady who walks her little toy poodle at the same park I take Dempsey & she always screams if another dog comes over to her tiny little precious "She's a rescue, so she's not used to dogs - take your dog away!"

That's the way to overcome nervousness in a dog!

Poor dog probably panics wondering what the heck is going on Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Thu Feb 17 2011, 01:56

lmao would love to have seen it. I was talking to a guy @ the shopping cnetre this morning and he had a chihuahua and i said hello puppy like i always do to dogs and the guy goes "She may look nice from the distance but she's a vicious little thing" he told me he got bitten by her that morning as he put his hand in her house to pat her(which she apparently hates) and she bit him he said he does it deliberately to teach her it's not right to bite. What is it with people and these vicious little mutts?
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17 2011, 12:47

HazelJ wrote: he told me he got bitten by her that morning as he put his hand in her house to pat her(which she apparently hates) and she bit him he said he does it deliberately to teach her it's not right to bite. What is it with people and these vicious little mutts?

So what's that taught her? That it's ok to bite when he puts his hand in her house! doh Some people - thick, or what?

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Feb 17 2011, 14:37

Caryll wrote:
HazelJ wrote: he told me he got bitten by her that morning as he put his hand in her house to pat her(which she apparently hates) and she bit him he said he does it deliberately to teach her it's not right to bite. What is it with people and these vicious little mutts?

So what's that taught her? That it's ok to bite when he puts his hand in her house! doh Some people - thick, or what?

rolling on the floor what a proper spoon!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Thu Feb 17 2011, 22:31

Lol typical staffy kaiser did it with a chuihua my bf was so embarrassed this little fart started barking at kaiser he ran a mile with his tail between his legs the guy thought kaiser was going to eat his dog not be scared of it he was laughing his head off
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by four leaf clover Tue Feb 22 2011, 19:53

[quote="sooz225"why do people look at me weird cos my dog is in my handbag??" sorry, i know i'm slagging off other breeds but its not that when they start on ours, so * for tat ner ner lol[/quote]

Hey.. i put my little chiquaqua cross in my bag sometimes lol

She's a feisty little thing. Probably much like the little dog you described lol She quite often puts Clover in her place Smile So much for 'big scary staffs!'lol. Its the little ones that you have to watch out for Laughing
four leaf clover
four leaf clover

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Clover
Dog Gender(s) : 2 Females
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Fri Feb 25 2011, 23:23

Caryll wrote:

Yeah i agree i thought to myself, real smart decision that one, probably hits her when she bites that's probably what he meant but didn't want to say it. So i'm thinking if someone goes to pat the dog and sees the hand is the dog going to clamp on?
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down