Stafford lugs

Go down

Stafford lugs Empty Stafford lugs

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:36

I know this might sound ignorant but I know about cropped ears. my fella says that Stafford's with pointy ears that stand upright have a clip in them. I need to know if he is winding me up and if he isn't why would you do this to your baby? Surprised

Back to top Go down

Stafford lugs Empty Re: Stafford lugs

Post by Mark Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:37

its a wind up
Mark
Mark
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:38

sounds like a bit of a wind up to me , perfect form for a stafford is half pricked or rose, why on earth would anyone want to put splints in them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:40

wind up, some staffs do have perfect upright ears it's just not the norm Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:45

Will knock the living u know what out of him just for a laugh, wind up merchant Laughing Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:45

This is true for dogs like doberman and great danes, but not staffs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:50

thanks everyone my mind is at rest x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24 2012, 22:56

It's not true.. I've witnessed the b***ards in Greece cutting pitbulls ears back.. They cut around the ear to the bend in the ear to make them stay erect. It's pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24 2012, 23:03

Jason wrote:It's not true.. I've witnessed the b***ards in Greece cutting pitbulls ears back.. They cut around the ear to the bend in the ear to make them stay erect. It's pathetic

talking staffs here Jason not Pitbulls , we've had a few debates about them too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24 2012, 23:43

Dave wrote:
Jason wrote:It's not true.. I've witnessed the b***ards in Greece cutting pitbulls ears back.. They cut around the ear to the bend in the ear to make them stay erect. It's pathetic

talking staffs here Jason not Pitbulls , we've had a few debates about them too Smile
yeah and..... There ears are the same...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25 2012, 10:51

But people don't crop SBT lugs do they , or at least I've never seen it done , Pits , American Staffordshire Terriers yes but never seen an SBT done , that was my point this post is about SBT lugs Smile Honestly we have had many posts about the whole cropping of ears thing and it always ends up in heat or getting locked as unfortunately there are a few people that like the look and a hell of a loty that don't and think its a barbaric act like me and you. So for the sake of peace and good will lets not even go there Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25 2012, 11:20

Dave wrote:But people don't crop SBT lugs do they , or at least I've never seen it done , Pits , American Staffordshire Terriers yes but never seen an SBT done , that was my point this post is about SBT lugs Smile Honestly we have had many posts about the whole cropping of ears thing and it always ends up in heat or getting locked as unfortunately there are a few people that like the look and a hell of a loty that don't and think its a barbaric act like me and you. So for the sake of peace and good will lets not even go there Big Grin
Well yes im telling you the way people crop sbt and pitbull ears are the same. DISGUSTING AND STUPIDLY CRUEL.. End of.. lol Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down