anyone else have a dog who loves the bath?

+3
Mani
dave g
Steve
7 posters

Go down

anyone else have a dog who loves the bath? Empty anyone else have a dog who loves the bath?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23 2012, 16:01

Harv is easy to bath he just stands or lies in the bath, but the water MUST be quite warm, otherwise he whines Rolling Eyes

But Chance *sigh* I've just bathed the boys for the first time in months! if at all this year haha. Well if he hears the water running upstairs he's straight in, which means me and the OH have shared baths and showers with him before........

So yer jumps straight in and it's a water fight game with him, he splashes about tries to eat all the water from the shower head, hits it with his paws, does rolls in the tub and would be there alllllllll day. But the look on his face when you turn the water off, he looks like you've just insulted his mum Rolling Eyes

Oh and guess who ends up the wettest.....

Suppose it's easier then him hating the bath Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

anyone else have a dog who loves the bath? Empty Re: anyone else have a dog who loves the bath?

Post by Steve Fri Nov 23 2012, 16:09

my don't have a choice my get tied up out side Sad

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

anyone else have a dog who loves the bath? Empty Re: anyone else have a dog who loves the bath?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23 2012, 16:39

Sad i take it they don't like baths Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by dave g Fri Nov 23 2012, 16:42

Mine will run and swim in rivers all day put them near a bath and they will run a mile
dave g
dave g

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : bauer and pilot
Dog Gender(s) : both male
Support total : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Fri Nov 23 2012, 16:43

Pure torture for my dog, hates it hates it hates it. Unfortunately dogs can't relate events separated in time, otherwise he'd know that rolling in horse poo = bath time.
Mani
Mani
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
anyone else have a dog who loves the bath? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Mani
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years
Dog Gender(s) : Male - neutered
Support total : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Ticklymac Fri Nov 23 2012, 16:56

Just had to carry Diesel up stairs for a hosing down cause she was minging, skidding about in the swampy field playing ball in the rain, good times. Bath time? Hell no! she knows its coming....and hides then barks when u find her and will not go up the stairs on her own accord. Once shes in she just stands with her chin on the edge and will not pudge!
Ticklymac
Ticklymac

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Diesel + Leroy
Dog(s) Ages : 17mnths - bout 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ male
Support total : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by PygmyParrot Fri Nov 23 2012, 18:10

Dex likes it (we have only bathed him once on a very muddy day) he seemed to get all relaxed and chilled in there. I didn't know what to expect when we got him in there though Smile
PygmyParrot
PygmyParrot

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Dexter
Dog(s) Ages : 3 approx
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23 2012, 18:12

Brilliant Big Grin must make it less hassle at least.

We haven't given Loki a proper bath yet, just one not long after we first got him so he was used to the water. He loves water (warm water), tries to eat the water, trying to move it with his paws, spilling it, etc. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23 2012, 18:13

The girls get showers they just tolerate them, however in the summer Lola is like that with the hose she snaks at it chases it and loves it. I can understand how wet you get!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23 2012, 18:28

lexi is like harv, but she will actually growl if the waters too cold lol

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Fri Nov 23 2012, 18:50

sash loves a nice warm bath too!
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23 2012, 18:53

Cairo puts up with it but isn't fond.I put her in the bath,blast her with the shower,shampoo,rinse and then i open the door and get her outside before she shakes everywhere Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23 2012, 20:09

Steff loves the bath and the shower and she whinges every time my son or I go in Sad She stands at the door crying the whole time and as soon as we are finished and open the door she darts in the bathroom and rolls around in the wet shower Laughing She is a little crackers..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23 2012, 20:11

Laughing numpty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Nov 23 2012, 20:25

Just stand Rocky in the wetroom simples, no problem
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23 2012, 20:49

Suki loves the shower but won't go near a river or any other type of water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down