Yikes

4 posters

Go down

Yikes Empty Yikes

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 13:32

Loki didn't get any walks yesterday. I have a post-cold cough/chest infection, my brother is a videogame-addict and my parents were looking after my uncle. So he didn't really have much to do all day (don't worry, it's just a one-off). Which meant from 11pm-3am he was rolling around in his cage, chewing his StagBar, barking/crying, and generally being a nuisance. At one point I was tempted to take him out just to burn off some of his energy, but I decided that taking an energetic dog out by myself at 3am while having a coughing fit isn't the wisest idea. I ended up putting him on my knee and stroking his head until he fell asleep, and then putting him into his cage because he'd gotten tired and it worked Big Grin

Needless to say, we're sorting out a walking schedule until I'm better. I already knew bored/under-exercised dogs get restless and destructive, but after just one day...wow. Never again Laughing

Back to top Go down

Yikes Empty Re: Yikes

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 13:34

Sometimes it does happen that everyone's life changes for a day or 2 , wouldn't worry too much about it but yep they do let you know

Back to top Go down

Post by lordmickey Sun Nov 18 2012, 13:45

yeah if mine doesnt get his daily dose of the park he sits on my lap right in my face whining n chundering!
lordmickey
lordmickey
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Yikes Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Murphy
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Nov 18 2012, 13:49

Rockys giving us the "I need to go out right now" treatment, so looks like we are off for now wave
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Nov 18 2012, 16:06

My god, I've been doing it for 3 weeks now my poor girly Sad
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Sun Nov 18 2012, 18:12

yeap know the feeling,at weekends when there's always stuff to catch up on,if it gets to dinner time and we have'nt been out sasha takes things in hand and gives us that look and no matter how hard you try not to make eye contact with her,she'll keep on until you just got to go Laughing
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19 2012, 01:06

I hear ya!! Laughing After my angel puppy yesterday I had to go and babysit my nieces last night so Steff stayed home alone Sad 1st time I ever had to leave her overnight, but it was an emergency.. I got up at 5 this morning to get home to her and she seemed ok very excited but thats normal when we first get home, WELL now she is driving me crazy, destruction everywhere she has been for a walk but her normal 10min - 1/2 crazziness has now lasted 2 hours Surprised She even right in front of me started to chew the wall again.. Ahh the rollercoaster ride of owning a puppy Laughing Ups and downs all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down