Bragging rights

4 posters

Go down

Smile Bragging rights

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 02:53

We have had a great day at an off leash dog park, we had so much fun we stayed for 2 & 1/2 hours Laughing It's a gorgeous Sunday in Sydney today perfect 25 degrees and sunny..

We drove into the carpark and I could see how many people and dogs were in the offleash area, it's a fully fenced 3 acres with loads of shade and seating, there were about 24 dogs in there when we got there, and I must admit little worried about how Stef would go with so many dogs, so we ventured in onlead for about 10mins, she was excited but showed all good signs when all the dogs came to meet her, so I decided to let off lead to play.. She was fantastic, with everyone Big Grin Her recall was 100% perfect, she came and sat beside me every time I called her, not once did she show any aggression or anxiety and was so polite on intros that she ended up with her own fan club Big Grin I was the proudest mummy there Big Grin Still can't stop smiling.. By the time we left she was known to everyone there she got patted by everyone all the dogs liked her and kept wanting to play with her and she made bestfriends with a 4mnth old Amstaff girl, they wouldn't leave each other Laughing I'm so happy with her at the moment and so proud that I got so many comments on how well behaved and obedient she was I'm bursting with pride.. Fingers crossed she keeps up the good behaviour when we go there next time Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Smile Re: Bragging rights

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 03:26

Glad she is doing so well Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 04:18

Thanks Big Grin Although it isn't every day things go so well Laughing Probably why I'm so proud I was really worried that she would react badly, she has never really been offlead with other dogs, except her brothers, which went horribly Sad And with soo many dogs there I kind of really jumped in the deep end so to speak..

Back to top Go down

Post by reuben Sun Nov 18 2012, 08:22

Recall? Polite? Sitting by your side? Must be the hot weather Laughing

We have a hard frost here this morning so Bacchus has to run around to keep warm.

That's our excuse Laughing Laughing
reuben
reuben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bacchus ( The Wee Man )
Dog(s) Ages : Born 18/07/12
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Sun Nov 18 2012, 08:54

steffi what a good girl you are angel
does make you feel a proud mummy when they behave!
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 09:35

Of course it is because it's cold that Bacchus is running round mad Wink He is too sweet for it to be any other reason..

And thanks Stella, it is so nice when something clicks, it makes it all worth while Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou&percy :) Sun Nov 18 2012, 10:11

Well deserved bragging rights Big Grin

It's ace when a plan comes together x

Lou&percy :)
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Bragging rights  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Percy
Dog(s) Ages : 22 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Nov 18 2012, 11:18

Wow, well done Steffi you get this weeks gold star star
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 11:26

Well done Steffi on meeting loads of mates and playing politely , credit to the breed Love Struck However regarding the Sun and 25 deg bit furious Hard frost here , does make for a nice fresh walk and very easy to pick up an evenings worth of crusty dog poo cold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 11:42

Dave wrote:Well done Steffi on meeting loads of mates and playing politely , credit to the breed Love Struck However regarding the Sun and 25 deg bit furious Hard frost here , does make for a nice fresh walk and very easy to pick up an evenings worth of crusty dog poo cold

Sorry Big Grin It was a perfect day, but now I am soo sunburnt Crying or Very sad There is always a downside Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 11:44

Kat75 wrote:
Sorry Big Grin It was a perfect day, but now I am soo sunburnt Crying or Very sad There is always a downside Laughing

Hope you're not suffering too much with the sunburn Kat , hate to think it might spoil a good nights sleep when you feel it every time you move in bed >Smile >Smile >Smile >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Nov 18 2012, 11:47

We had some frost here too this morning, I love frosty sunny morning my favourite really.

Try some calomine lotion on the sunburn or aloe vera, Blushing A Brit giving an Ozzy sun burn advice doh You have permission to slap me Big Grin
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 11:55

Dave wrote:
Kat75 wrote:

Hope you're not suffering too much with the sunburn Kat , hate to think it might spoil a good nights sleep when you feel it every time you move in bed >Smile >Smile >Smile >Smile

Thanks Mate Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 11:59

kathytake2 wrote:We had some frost here too this morning, I love frosty sunny morning my favourite really.

Try some calomine lotion on the sunburn or aloe vera, Blushing A Brit giving an Ozzy sun burn advice doh You have permission to slap me Big Grin

Laughing It's ok, that made me laugh.. Aloe Vera sunburn gel is a stock standard item in my fridge Laughing At least in a day or 2 I will have a great start to a summer tan..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 12:01

Kat75 wrote:
Thanks Mate Laughing

Ya welcome digger Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 12:56

Perfect recall, polite, no jumping on people, no general embarrassment at how wild your puppy is? I envy you Laughing oh how I envy you. But seriously, that's really fantastic, I bet you're so proud of her! And well done to you too, since she had to learn from somewhere Smile

Loki will get there too eventually, right? Right??? Sad Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 22:40

ANattyRat wrote:Perfect recall, polite, no jumping on people, no general embarrassment at how wild your puppy is? I envy you Laughing oh how I envy you. But seriously, that's really fantastic, I bet you're so proud of her! And well done to you too, since she had to learn from somewhere Smile

Loki will get there too eventually, right? Right??? Sad Laughing

Laughing Believe me I was glowing with pride because usually she would have gone hyper in a situation like that even without the other dogs and just people, usually she is jumping up on everyone and god help you if you ignore her she gets worse Laughing But she definately put her halo on yesterday Big Grin Geez imagine if she is like that all the time when we go out from now on day dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down