She's my good girl

3 posters

Go down

Injured She's my good girl

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 08:11

So I'm very proud of my girl today Big Grin It was 35 degrees in Sydney today and as I had to go to work I left Steffi in the house with the AC on.. Got home 9 hours later and after careful inspection no damage at all to my house.. There was 1 poop in the bathroom, which I have always praised her for as an emergency toilet stop if i have popped out to the shops etc.. So Steffi today is my angel and she was rewarded with a nice walk and 3 chicken necks, and I'm rewarding myself with a nice cold beverage Laughing Enjoy your day people coz mine is over Smile

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: She's my good girl

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 08:15

Good girl Steffi Love Struck Very clever if she knows to toilet outside but has a back up place just in case Smile And this beverage , alcoholic or non alcoholic ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 08:17

Why does everyone's puppy learn to behave in the house so quickly? Did I get a possessed dog? Laughing. But really, great to hear she behaved so well in the house, and like Dave said, very clever of her to have a back-up place Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 08:21

Dave wrote:Good girl Steffi Love Struck Very clever if she knows to toilet outside but has a back up place just in case Smile And this beverage , alcoholic or non alcoholic ??

Definately alcoholic Laughing it's been a scorcher here today..

ANattyRat wrote:Why does everyone's puppy learn to behave in the house so quickly? Did I get a possessed dog? Laughing. But really, great to hear she behaved so well in the house, and like Dave said, very clever of her to have a back-up place Smile

Laughing When I worked on Tuesday she ate the arm off the lounge Laughing She is an angel today, not always, sometimes her horns show >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 08:23

ANattyRat wrote:Why does everyone's puppy learn to behave in the house so quickly? Did I get a possessed dog? Laughing. But really, great to hear she behaved so well in the house, and like Dave said, very clever of her to have a back-up place Smile

Don't worry Tara , Tommy still has his moments , he is shut in the kitchen to roam when we go out though not in a crate any more and you have to make sure there is pepper over anywhere on the floor interesting for him. The washing machine has been missing until yesterday waiting for a new one and he got the carpet , starange how something loose is so tempting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 08:36

Just for you Tara, Loki is not possessed this is what I came home to on Tuesday doh
My Lounge in the sunroom
She's my good girl DSC02038_zps898880f1
My wall..
She's my good girl DSC02039_zps26ecafe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 08:56

Glad she was on her best behaviour

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Nov 01 2012, 10:13

What a good girly angel
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01 2012, 14:45

Kat75 wrote:Just for you Tara, Loki is not possessed this is what I came home to on Tuesday doh
My Lounge in the sunroom
She's my good girl DSC02038_zps898880f1
My wall..
She's my good girl DSC02039_zps26ecafe0

Oh dear Laughing sorry about the damage, but least I know I'm not alone. Loki's thing is jumping up at the kitchen counters. Ah well, least she's making progress being left alone Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Nov 02 2012, 11:19

Kat75 wrote:So I'm very proud of my girl today Big Grin It was 35 degrees in Sydney today and as I had to go to work I left Steffi in the house with the AC on.. Got home 9 hours later and after careful inspection no damage at all to my house.. There was 1 poop in the bathroom, which I have always praised her for as an emergency toilet stop if i have popped out to the shops etc.. So Steffi today is my angel and she was rewarded with a nice walk and 3 chicken necks, and I'm rewarding myself with a nice cold beverage Laughing Enjoy your day people coz mine is over Smile

Wow good girl Steffi, your Mummy is very proud. Hope the coldy went down well Big Grin
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by julespercules Fri Nov 02 2012, 12:11

oh my god, glad we have a crate, the one time we didnt put her in it she tore up the carpet at the edges, it needs replacing anyway though. She's back in her crate
julespercules
julespercules
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
She's my good girl Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : tash
Dog(s) Ages : 18 months
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down