A LOL moment

2 posters

Go down

A LOL moment Empty A LOL moment

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14 2012, 13:24

So it's 11pm and I took Steff out for a wee, when we come back inside she goes exploring in the deep dark corners of the house and comes flying back into the loungeroom with a squeaky toy boot I had bought her the first week she was home that i haven't seen for about 5 weeks.. Heres the strange thing.. She is chewing it and its making a lot of noise but at the same time she is crying and whining but still squeaking it thinking Ummm does my pup have issues?? She is really crying about it but she won't leave it alone.. To be honest i'm laughing so hard I can't take it from her.. She did steal a bourbon from the coffee table earlier, maybe she is drunk?? Big Grin

Back to top Go down

A LOL moment Empty Re: A LOL moment

Post by Kathy Sun Oct 14 2012, 13:34

They do get attached to certain toys dont they. Probably just the excitement from finding it again.

Was that a bourbon creme biscuit, as they have chocolate in them so could be a combination of all.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14 2012, 13:40

kathytake2 wrote:They do get attached to certain toys dont they. Probably just the excitement from finding it again.

Was that a bourbon creme biscuit, as they have chocolate in them so could be a combination of all.

Laughing No it was a glass I had stupidly left unsupervised for a few minutes that she spilt and licked up.. She has gone back to bed now and hidden the toy in the corner of the lounge, if it is just excitement should I leave it for her?? I was going to play the magician and make it disappear while she is asleep as it sounded like she was really upset.. Obviously she wasn't though as she made the silly thing squeak for 15 mins Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14 2012, 16:08

Maybe she was crying with happiness about finding the toy again? Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14 2012, 22:03

I think they just get attached to certain things. Suki had a tiny stuffed elephant that lasted a year or so while the other stuffed animals only last 5 minutes or so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15 2012, 00:36

Well I left the stupid squeaky boot where she stashed it last night and this morning she has played with it ALL morning, only stopping for a quick breakfast (with the boot right next to her bowl) but she hasn't been crying about it so she must have just been overjoyed to find last night Laughing very strange dog, she is asleep now and the boot is safely stashed away with a pigs ear under the curtain... At least she knows she wont lose it this time not while its with her piggy Love Struck She never loses her piggies..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15 2012, 17:00

I think lexi would cry if she lost her tray, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Nor Cal Mon Oct 15 2012, 21:38

Bacon did the same thing with his squeeky toy when I first gave it to him!!!! He would make the toy squeek while crying at the same time. He eventually stopped the whining and now just squeeks the toy to death.
Nor Cal
Nor Cal
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Bacon
Dog(s) Ages : Born 3/24/12
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15 2012, 23:37

Nor Cal wrote:Bacon did the same thing with his squeeky toy when I first gave it to him!!!! He would make the toy squeek while crying at the same time. He eventually stopped the whining and now just squeeks the toy to death.

Laughing That's what she is doing now... I wish she would hurry up and destroy it the same way she has most of her other toys...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nor Cal Tue Oct 16 2012, 15:50

I bought him a bunch of expensive Nylabones and other chew toys and he barely touches them, but he'll play with a 2 dollar squeeky toy and smelly bully sticks all day!

I have to choose between the house smelling terrible or pulling my hair out from the endless squeeking!
Nor Cal
Nor Cal

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Bacon
Dog(s) Ages : Born 3/24/12
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 26

Back to top Go down