Hope they catch this B*****d and before any harm is done :(

2 posters

Go down

Hope they catch this B*****d and before any harm is done :( Empty Hope they catch this B*****d and before any harm is done :(

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 07:43

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19795761

Why oh why do we live in such a world Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Hope they catch this B*****d and before any harm is done :( Empty Re: Hope they catch this B*****d and before any harm is done :(

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 10:07

hope she back home safe and sound soon praying

Back to top Go down

Hope they catch this B*****d and before any harm is done :( Empty Re: Hope they catch this B*****d and before any harm is done :(

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 10:15

I saw this in the news this morning. Poor child. I always feel that if they haven't found a child abductee within the first 24 hours then the outlook is very bleak indeed. Sad

I know Machynlleth quite well, and it's in the middle of nowhere - very rural & loads of places to hide a small child. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 12:34

Worst knightmare. I so hope she is home safe and sound very soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 13:18

I saw this and had to question why a 5 year old child was out playing at that time of night and unsupervised?

I'm hoping and praying they find her safe and sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 13:20

I didn't hear the full story Shon but my OH said exactly the same. My daughter is almost 13 now and is never out , if she is it will not be dark when she comes in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 13:24

That's the thing, it would have been dark, and a 5 year old little girl should have been in tucked up or getting ready for bed for school the next morning, not out playing with other children unsupervised. My mind boggles over stuff like this Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 13:53

Really awful.So many kids going missing or being murdered these days. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 14:23

Hope she's found soon Sad great that so many people are helping to look for her though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Oct 02 2012, 14:47

Really hope they get her back her back soon, strange they say they she got into the van willingly, did she know who was in there.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Oct 02 2012, 21:22

update on this feature:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19805565
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02 2012, 21:24

kathytake2 wrote:Really hope they get her back her back soon, strange they say they she got into the van willingly, did she know who was in there.

They've arrested a 46 year old man who was known to the family. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Oct 02 2012, 21:25

Just sent a bloody chill down my spine that.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Oct 02 2012, 21:28

shontelle wrote:I saw this and had to question why a 5 year old child was out playing at that time of night and unsupervised?

i was thinking the samething I dont want to s

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03 2012, 08:20

Caryll wrote:
kathytake2 wrote:Really hope they get her back her back soon, strange they say they she got into the van willingly, did she know who was in there.

They've arrested a 46 year old man who was known to the family. Sad

Steve wrote:
shontelle wrote:I saw this and had to question why a 5 year old child was out playing at that time of night and unsupervised?

i was thinking the samething I dont want to s

Seems they still don't know where she is but I see on TV this morning they have named the 46 year old, this would normally indicate that they are 100% confident he is the person responsible , please please lets have a good ending to this one Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03 2012, 09:11

I caan't see it being a good ending. He obviously hasn't told them where she is, so that indicates to me that he's done something to her that he doesn't want them to know about. Sad

I really, really hope that I'm just being pesimistic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03 2012, 10:46

I've just watched the press conference, they say they have a few lines of enquiry but this appears the main one. They showed a picture of the man and his vehicle and are appealing for anyone who may have seen him/it to get in touch. Her parents must be absolutely frantic. I really, really hope that beautiful little girl is found and returned home safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03 2012, 10:49

I keep thinking about when my daughter was that age & how I'd have felt if she was missing. Hoping & praying that they find her soon and, I hate to say it, alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03 2012, 10:55

I can't imagine what I would do in her parents shoes, it really truly doesn't bear thinking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03 2012, 10:57

I think the hardest thing would be keeping my oh from storming the police station to kill the b*rstard!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03 2012, 13:05

Its so sad. If he is the one that did do it and shes not been found with him it isnt looking good Sad

all you can do is hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Oct 05 2012, 11:48

The man the police were holding has now been arrested on suspicion of murder:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19843337
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05 2012, 11:52

Oh, sh1t. That was what I feared. They've given up on finding her alive. Sad

Why won't the b*stard say what he did with her? angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Oct 05 2012, 12:03

Perhaps the police are not hitting him hard enough
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05 2012, 12:07

Absolutely heartbreaking Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05 2012, 12:15

kathytake2 wrote:Perhaps the police are not hitting him hard enough

They should get in there & give him a damn good hiding. angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Oct 05 2012, 12:17

I'm sure, as much as the police would denied that it happens, that it does. He will have a good hiding and when he gets inside too.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05 2012, 12:19

there not scaling down the professorial search just asking volintears to go home in case they disturb evidence Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05 2012, 12:24

I keep checking the updates on this and praying that there will be some good news but I really don't think there will be now. That poor, sweet little girl, it's just so sickening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Oct 05 2012, 12:32

It is very sad, just keep hoping something will turn up
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down