Whats the naughtiest thing your pup has done?!

+8
youngkaiser
Hayley109
Cornish-Muscle
gaynor
lolalollypop
Nosipho
janey
raverhayley
12 posters

Go down

Whats the naughtiest thing your pup has done?! Empty Whats the naughtiest thing your pup has done?!

Post by raverhayley Thu Jan 20 2011, 12:50

Bruiser has chewed half of a brand new nike air trainer!, shredded a pack of 12 loo rolls all over the house and just today opened hes cupboard where all hes food, treats etc are and ate the lot, packaging included!

hehehehe little bugger but so cute! Laughing
raverhayley
raverhayley
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Bruiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Whats the naughtiest thing your pup has done?! Empty Re: Whats the naughtiest thing your pup has done?!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 12:52

It would take too many pages to tell everything Dempsey's done. As a pup he was an absolute horror, chewed everything. So many times I've had to stick my fingers down his throat to remove something that shouldn't be there!

Back to top Go down

Whats the naughtiest thing your pup has done?! Empty Re: Whats the naughtiest thing your pup has done?!

Post by raverhayley Thu Jan 20 2011, 12:53

Caryll wrote:It would take too many pages to tell everything Dempsey's done. As a pup he was an absolute horror, chewed everything. So many times I've had to stick my fingers down his throat to remove something that shouldn't be there!

God i guess it can only get worse for a while before it gets better then lol Laughing
raverhayley
raverhayley

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 12:57

Bandit wasn't quite so bad - the worse things were him destroying my OH's model airplanes which used to cost around £75 each (he chewed up 4 of them!) and trying to swallow a whole, rotting dead salmon which I had to grab & pull from literally halfway down his throat! My hands stunk of rotten fish for days!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jan 20 2011, 12:59

Scrumpy ate every pair of healed shoes I owned, just chewed the heal nothing else and Moo's was probably the dead jellyfish she ate, they really are nasty things!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 13:00

rolling on the floor

nothing yet but we have not had him long. something to look forward to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 13:01

Janey wrote:Scrumpy ate every pair of healed shoes I owned, just chewed the heal nothing else and Moo's was probably the dead jellyfish she ate, they really are nasty things!

Eeeuuuuwwww! And I thought the salmon was bad!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jan 20 2011, 13:02

Caryll wrote:
Janey wrote:Scrumpy ate every pair of healed shoes I owned, just chewed the heal nothing else and Moo's was probably the dead jellyfish she ate, they really are nasty things!

Eeeuuuuwwww! And I thought the salmon was bad!

I was worried it may poisen her pmsl! But I didn't get a chance to pull it from her mouth like you did, fishy hands are sooo not nice!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Thu Jan 20 2011, 15:35

And I thought it was just mine that were terrors.

Skibadee was a nightmare puppy, she used to stay at my mums in the day when I was at college before I moved out. A slight bit of seperation anxiety combined with crazy-staff syndrome meant she ate the whole arm and stuffing of my mum's brand new 3-seater sofa which cost the best part of £1500. Mum was not impressed, think she wanted to patch the sofa with Skibadee's hide at the time! She forgave her in the end though. Skibadee's ate a variety of horrible things, shoes, bugs are her favourite, and of course toilet rolls and teatowels.

Tali isn't quite so bad, though she tends to do things to my car. I got a new car about a year ago, when I go to feed the horses Tali waits in the car (boot nowadays) and I leave the keys in the ignition. She thought it would be smart to stand up, push her face against the glass and press the central locking proceeding to lock herself in the car with my keys! I could have killed her i had to stand in the field for an hour til my boyfriend came with the spare keys.
She also 'dug' my mums car seat the other day when we left her in car for half an hour. I think she was scratching n spinning round trying to make it comfy, and 'flattening the grass' and she scratched all of the suede seat. Ooops, my poor mum it wasnt me
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jan 20 2011, 15:46

Nosipho wrote:And I thought it was just mine that were terrors.

Tali isn't quite so bad, though she tends to do things to my car. I got a new car about a year ago, when I go to feed the horses Tali waits in the car (boot nowadays) and I leave the keys in the ignition. She thought it would be smart to stand up, push her face against the glass and press the central locking proceeding to lock herself in the car with my keys! I could have killed her i had to stand in the field for an hour til my boyfriend came with the spare keys.
She also 'dug' my mums car seat the other day when we left her in car for half an hour. I think she was scratching n spinning round trying to make it comfy, and 'flattening the grass' and she scratched all of the suede seat. Ooops, my poor mum it wasnt me

rolling on the floor sorry to laugh!!!!!!!!!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by raverhayley Thu Jan 20 2011, 17:32

Nosipho wrote:And I thought it was just mine that were terrors.

Skibadee was a nightmare puppy, she used to stay at my mums in the day when I was at college before I moved out. A slight bit of seperation anxiety combined with crazy-staff syndrome meant she ate the whole arm and stuffing of my mum's brand new 3-seater sofa which cost the best part of £1500. Mum was not impressed, think she wanted to patch the sofa with Skibadee's hide at the time! She forgave her in the end though. Skibadee's ate a variety of horrible things, shoes, bugs are her favourite, and of course toilet rolls and teatowels.

love the way your dog is named after a wicked MC! <:-P
raverhayley
raverhayley

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lolalollypop Thu Jan 20 2011, 18:53

omg lola been a angel so far.................aprt from peeing on my pillow was my fault though id just bathed her and she legged it outa the bathroom
lolalollypop
lolalollypop
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Whats the naughtiest thing your pup has done?! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : lola esme
Dog Gender(s) : females

Back to top Go down

Post by lolalollypop Thu Jan 20 2011, 18:54

skibbadee that name brings back memories of my glowstick days lol wicked name for a staff
lolalollypop
lolalollypop
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Whats the naughtiest thing your pup has done?! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : lola esme
Dog Gender(s) : females

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 19:18

Milly has done wallpaper when I had just finished decorating, toilet rolls she loves and 4 dog beds Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 20:42

Hmmmmmm WHOLLY crap you guys
Holly hasnt chewed anything as yet......... YET i said lol
She plays with the empty toilet rolls.. but doesnt even chew those up yet.
she hasnt touched a pair of shoes or thongs ( flip flops) lol
they are laying at the back door and she sleeps on them...
but I am sure I will be posting soon about something or rather
Prob my leather lounge lol

Back to top Go down

Whats the naughtiest thing your pup has done?! Empty tara

Post by gaynor Thu Jan 20 2011, 21:22

well up 2 now she has chewed my charger, broken the door blinds, plled the cotton through cushions, emptied my pots in the garden ,took the bark off a tree and now she has pulled the lead off our patio doors. and we still love her xxxxx
gaynor
gaynor
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : tara
Dog Gender(s) : bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jan 20 2011, 21:36

You can't not!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Fri Jan 21 2011, 10:04

Its a bit of a tradition, I've always named my dogs after an mc/singer! I used to love going out to raves, I havn't got the energy anymore!! Tali is named after an MC aswell, a female dnb MC but shes not so well known.

You want to get mad with them when they do these things then you look at the expression on their face and you melt. Bloody puppy-dog eyes...
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Jan 21 2011, 10:10

Nosipho wrote:
You want to get mad with them when they do these things then you look at the expression on their face and you melt. Bloody puppy-dog eyes...

They win you over everytime!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Fri Jan 21 2011, 10:22

Wow, the worse thing Molly has done really is shredding an entire roll of kitchen towel.

We were at a friends house, she must have been about 2 months old, and we were all in the kitchen eating dinner and someone went to check on her in the living room because she was VERY quiet... The kitchen towel was the reason she was tired, it was all over the living room floor.

She's not touched any of the furniture, she only chews things that belong to her, and socks. She will grab wood out the fire place (not light) and chew those up. She's never really chewed anything of value, she's almost broke my laptop with her toys, throwing them around, but overall, she's surprisingly good.

Although, as I was reading this I did just hear a "Oi, get down from there. Stop eating my breakfast" from the kitchen.... So maybe she's not as good as I first thought.
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21 2011, 11:50

LOL.
I think they are either happy with their toys.. or they just cant help but want a taste of everything else in their way.
Holly seems to like "treasure".. she will find a leaf or a stick and take it into her crate and chew and play with it... NONE of her toys are damaged.. yet.. but she does give them a flogging... I am not sure if she just doesnt have the drive yet or what..
we are contemplating leaving her alone in the yard tomorrow as we have to go out for about 5 hours..and she is to fat to fit through the pool fencing now....pmsl...
I was thinking of getting her a huge big marrow bone and leaving it with her.. that should keep her busy for most of the day lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley109 Fri Jan 21 2011, 19:26

I dont think Logan is a normal staffy now! the worse thing he's done is pick up a trainer and then dropped it straight away,he does little nervous wee's if you go to pick him up - but only sometimes! he's quite happy with his toys!!
Hayley109
Hayley109

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Logan
Dog Gender(s) : Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Fri Jan 21 2011, 22:50

Oh, ok... Reading Hayley's post about Logan, Molly ripped up two pairs of crocs. She's got past that stage now though thankfully. She has chewed a few collars and leads, or at least tried to, but we've managed to stop her in time.

I'm really impressed that she hasn't attacked any of thr furniture, in fact, the cat has done more damage to the sofa!
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Fri Jan 21 2011, 22:56

I think i had an angel pup because he has never chewed anything he shouldnt of i just got lucky our old staffy cross when she was a pup use to rip up the hallway carpet from each corner and would leave it in the middle she was a nightmare
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by niff Fri Jan 21 2011, 23:18

its hard to scale baddest , shady done so much , and mostly my falt , i learned the hard way with him ,

he ate staffy sized holes in 3 luver doors , he ate a kitchen lino , he chewed through the wall right back to the brickwork , he ate my rangers top argos book 8 dvd's 100 tea candles the contents of the kitchen bin and moved it into the lounge 4 inches off the coffee table leg

example of shadys work
Whats the naughtiest thing your pup has done?! Shadymess

best one was when i came in and he had eaten half and onion and the sad face was on like daddy it wasn't me lol i dont even know where he got the bloody onion from Laughing
niff
niff

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Shady & Dakota
Dog Gender(s) : male and female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21 2011, 23:27

Vinnie actually isn't that bad .. but he HAS eaten my slippers, i'd say the only pain in the * habit he has is anything on the floor goes in his mouth for a taste!, constantly got my hands in his mouth! lol
he did manage to get my stud outta my ear so had to ram my hand down the back of his throat and pull that out! .. have to have eyes like a hawk!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Jan 21 2011, 23:30

niff wrote:its hard to scale baddest , shady done so much , and mostly my falt , i learned the hard way with him ,

he ate staffy sized holes in 3 luver doors , he ate a kitchen lino , he chewed through the wall right back to the brickwork , he ate my rangers top argos book 8 dvd's 100 tea candles the contents of the kitchen bin and moved it into the lounge 4 inches off the coffee table leg

example of shadys work

best one was when i came in and he had eaten half and onion and the sad face was on like daddy it wasn't me lol i dont even know where he got the bloody onion from Laughing

Oh my god, what a mess, love it Big Grin , sorry Surprised What a picture Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21 2011, 23:31

niff wrote:
example of shadys work
WO!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21 2011, 23:33

Hey Niff maybe Blue does chew stuff up.........my floor looks like that 90% of the time but I've been blaming the kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy_staff Sat Jan 22 2011, 00:01

Dizzy was bought up with 4 basset hounds which are the masters of mischief! When she was a puppy and we lived at home she:
chewed the door frame, chewed the legs off the chairs just leaving enough so you didnt notice until you sat on them and they broke, shredded countless numbers of pillows and dog beds, chewed through the plaster, chewed the new door frame my dad had put on to replace the old one, chewed the table legs off, ate a whole pot of carrots my mum was growing in the garden, empited the bin and chewed up/ate the contents, chewed the third door frame my dad put on to replace the other two, bit a hole in my mums wellies which she didnt notice until she stood in a puddle and completely trashed my mums prized collection of lillies in the back garden!

She was very pleased with herself whenever she did anything though Big Grin
Dizzy_staff
Dizzy_staff

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Dizzy, Taz

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jan 22 2011, 00:04

Why why why do we love em so much. There little *ers.

Wouldn't have another breed!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleyAndMe Sun Jan 23 2011, 00:19

Marleys done so much in his short existance i wouldnt no where to start the most recent really naughty thing he's done is chew the fluff off a pair of brand new ugg boots which cost me a few bob to replace lol
MarleyAndMe
MarleyAndMe
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Marley

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jan 23 2011, 00:21

Shoe fetish, know it well Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie b Sun Jan 23 2011, 00:26

really?? wont coment on that!!!
Stevie b
Stevie b

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sidney

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jan 23 2011, 00:31

Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie b Sun Jan 23 2011, 00:36

some people would be disgusted by your wierd fettish!! some people!!
Stevie b
Stevie b

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jan 23 2011, 00:38

Well the mutt had a huge shoe fetish!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie b Sun Jan 23 2011, 00:43

oh!! its the dog?? not you??!!
Stevie b
Stevie b

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jan 23 2011, 00:49

Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie b Sun Jan 23 2011, 00:52

that face says nothing of innocence to me!!
Stevie b
Stevie b

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jan 23 2011, 00:58

angel
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie b Sun Jan 23 2011, 01:03

still not convincing!!
Stevie b
Stevie b

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by raverhayley Mon Jan 24 2011, 13:31

niff wrote:its hard to scale baddest , shady done so much , and mostly my falt , i learned the hard way with him ,

example of shadys work

My god! you can't do nothing but luagh though can you? its to hard to stay angry!
raverhayley
raverhayley

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down