Kathy
Steve
janey
Steph&Sash
9 posters

Go down

KC Registered Empty KC Registered

Post by Steph&Sash Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:12

When we bought Sasha last August, the breeder didn't give us any papers to prove that Sasha was registered.

Can anyone tell me how I can register Sasha as I would like to breed her at some point in her life but I also think its a necessity.

Its taken a whole year because with moving house and family probs n what not, we just haven't gotten around to doing this. I have looked on the KC website but its not really helpful.
Steph&Sash
Steph&Sash
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 1 Year
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

KC Registered Empty Re: KC Registered

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:17

If you eren't given papers fromt he breeder, I don't think you can do it yourself now.

Can I ask why you want to breed her? There is so much indiscriminate breeding going on - please don't add to it. You should only breed if you want to improve the breed and that means she would need to be a perfect example of the breed, be registered and have ALL the necessary health tests.

Also, do you know anything about breeding? I don't mean to sound patronising but it is not something you get into lightly. We have an excellent breeder of gorgeous dogs here, Denise. Hopefully she will be along to give you the benefit of her experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:21

I suppose you could contact the breeder, I guess they would have some sort of ped for her, if not then you can't register her.

I only rescue so not too sure.
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:23

Steph&Sash wrote:When we bought Sasha last August, the breeder didn't give us any papers to prove that Sasha was registered.

Can anyone tell me how I can register Sasha as I would like to breed her at some point in her life but I also think its a necessity.

Its taken a whole year because with moving house and family probs n what not, we just haven't gotten around to doing this. I have looked on the KC website but its not really helpful.

there far many staffies in rescue why add to the problem?

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:24

I dont believe there is anyway of you registering her now you would need her name parents names etc i believe.

totally agree with what shontelle has said.

why on earth do you want too breed her ?????? there are thousands of staffs needing homes as it is. Please if you love the breed do not add too this problem and get her spayed asap. Stafford are dying everyday because there are too many and not enough homes too get them in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:25

I agree with Shontelle and Janey above. Why would breeding her be a necessity ?
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph&Sash Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:31

What a shame!

You say we should only breed if we want to improve the breed? That is exactly what we want to do, we have a line of good potential homes for the pups (if we ever breed).

I would like to breed her but I would never breed if I knew that the pups would be a bad example to the breed.

If i'm being honest, I know very little about breeding. But isn't how are people supposed to learn to breed without learning to do so first?

When we do breed her (if we do), we will do everything by the book.

Nooo, i meant having her KC reg a necessity.

Steph&Sash
Steph&Sash

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:33

does your dog have pointed ears?

http://staffy-bull-terrier.co.uk/standardataglance.html
http://staffy-bull-terrier.co.uk/kennelclubbreedstandard.html

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph&Sash Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:36

Yes Steve she does, so according to the standards of a Staff then the offspring would be undesirable.

That's rather cruel!
Steph&Sash
Steph&Sash

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:38

You could only obtain the kc reg docs if the breeder registered the litter and if they did then the kc would of wrote to you for change of ownership there is a charge so the breeders probably didnt bother or the parents were not registered themselves could be many reasons.
Hope you consider breeding very seriously it shouldnt be taken lightly especially as the breed is persicuted right now Smile
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:40

Steph&Sash wrote:What a shame!

You say we should only breed if we want to improve the breed? That is exactly what we want to do, we have a line of good potential homes for the pups (if we ever breed).

I would like to breed her but I would never breed if I knew that the pups would be a bad example to the breed.

If i'm being honest, I know very little about breeding. But isn't how are people supposed to learn to breed without learning to do so first?

Please don't think we're all having a go. It's just that as I'm sure you know, rescue centres are bursting at the seams with staffies and crosses, and although you have potential homes, your pups could still end up in one as another statistic.

Your girl needs to be a perfect example of the breed and conform to breed standards if you intend to improve the breed - as does the stud. They both need to have the necessary health tests prior to mating.

Then there's the pregnancy and delivery. Are you prepared for the possibility of your girl having a c-section? (can cost thousands). What if mum doesn't take to pups for some reason or there is a problem with her feeding them, are you prepared to handfeed up to 8 pups every couple of hours for weeks? It really is an awful lot of work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph&Sash Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:46

I might get in contact with the breeder and ask if she did register her at birth. I had no papers through the post so i doubt they did.

Breeding her isn't my main priority.
Steph&Sash
Steph&Sash

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:51

Steph&Sash wrote:I might get in contact with the breeder and ask if she did register her at birth. I had no papers through the post so i doubt they did.

Breeding her isn't my main priority.

Were you told that she is a full staffy? If they didn't give them to you or mention it, I doubt she is registered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:51

Steph&Sash wrote:What a shame!

I mean no offence your girl is geogeous.

But by improving the breed, i mean coming from a long line of winners at crufts, meeting the breed standard. Being health tested for all nec tests of the breed, And too leave it up too the people who know what they are doing and have been doing it for years who are very clued up.

There really is no need for you too breed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by micheled Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:54

I agree, from what I have been told all the info has to come from the breeder.
micheled
micheled

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph&Sash Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:59

shontelle wrote:Were you told that she is a full staffy? If they didn't give them to you or mention it, I doubt she is registered.

Yep, full staff is what they said. Even saw the parents and they both were staffs with the 'right' ears. Even when Sash was a pup she had folded ears but since she was about 8 months they've became pointed. Shame really as she would of had an amazing litter.

This is a pic of Sash when she was about 6 weeks old.

KC Registered Hhhhhh11
Steph&Sash
Steph&Sash

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 21:03

Awww I love puppy pics - little cutey Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph&Sash Sun Sep 16 2012, 21:08

KC Registered 31021410

Last one LOL
Steph&Sash
Steph&Sash

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 21:09

Adorable! Makes me want another but I have enough with mine and my friends ten month old pup that is here for a week Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffiesrus Sun Sep 16 2012, 21:41

Here is my opinion. Experienced and concientious breeders devote many years into developing a blood line or as some people may know it as a Kennel Name or Affix. A friend of mine who breeds Bull Terriers researched and studied pedigrees for years before purchasing his first Kennel Club Registered pup and has had many KC Champions since.
Inorder to do it the correct way, or at least the best way for our breed, a breeder must make every effort to plan each breeding in regard to conformation, temperament and health. In the first instance the dog to be breed must have all necessary health tests prior to considering breeding and these tests are very expensive. Responsible breeders are first and foremost interested in enhancing the breed and are always willing and capable of keeping every pup they breed if they are unable to get good homes.
When we got Molly I made sure that her papers and pedigree were all in order. I do have the time and facility to breed her if I wanted to and I know enough about the breed and breeding process to do this. The reason why I would not breed her is that she is just not a perfect example of the breed and I feel she would not enhance the breed. Now that is me saying that about my own dog!! She is a great companion, friend and a truely loyal member of our family!!
My advice to anyone interested in getting started in breeding, and everyone has to start somewhere, is to do your research and then think about it. Once you have the perfect KC registered pup which you feel will enhance the breed and you are ready to dedicate your LIFE to the breed then perhaps you can make the move!!
This is only my opinion and take from it what you like.

Staffiesrus
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
KC Registered Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Sep 16 2012, 21:58

tartan wrote:Here is my opinion. Experienced and concientious breeders devote many years into developing a blood line or as some people may know it as a Kennel Name or Affix. A friend of mine who breeds Bull Terriers researched and studied pedigrees for years before purchasing his first Kennel Club Registered pup and has had many KC Champions since.
Inorder to do it the correct way, or at least the best way for our breed, a breeder must make every effort to plan each breeding in regard to conformation, temperament and health. In the first instance the dog to be breed must have all necessary health tests prior to considering breeding and these tests are very expensive. Responsible breeders are first and foremost interested in enhancing the breed and are always willing and capable of keeping every pup they breed if they are unable to get good homes.
When we got Molly I made sure that her papers and pedigree were all in order. I do have the time and facility to breed her if I wanted to and I know enough about the breed and breeding process to do this. The reason why I would not breed her is that she is just not a perfect example of the breed and I feel she would not enhance the breed. Now that is me saying that about my own dog!! She is a great companion, friend and a truely loyal member of our family!!
My advice to anyone interested in getting started in breeding, and everyone has to start somewhere, is to do your research and then think about it. Once you have the perfect KC registered pup which you feel will enhance the breed and you are ready to dedicate your LIFE to the breed then perhaps you can make the move!!
This is only my opinion and take from it what you like.

Very well said XxX
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 22:02

I'm afraid dear if the breeder of your girl never registered the litter then you wont be able to obtain papers for her.
Her papers would of been handed to you as you collected your girl as a pup, the Kennel club does not post them to you, as at the time of registering a litter the breeder is the owner of all of them so the papers are sent to them, which he/she signs the back of so you can get transfer of ownership done.

Now to breeding, i am under no doubt your girl is a fantastic young lady, and perfect in every way.
But now lets look at her though a breeders eyes.
For a white stafford, she looks like she has good pigmentation, so she ticks that box.
Her teeth placement, does she have a scissor bite ( top row of front teeth over lap slightly the lower row of teeth)
If she doesn't then breeding is still an option, but you now need to select a stud with a perfect month and also one that produces them too.
Now too her ear carriage, not the best if you are wishing to breed too the standard, i know ear carriage has no reflection on the health of a dog, but the stafford has a blue print that the Kennel club asks breeders to follow and a rose ear is the favoured carriage.
Another very important issue is is your girl health tested, by this i dont mean a health check by your vets, i mean the DNA blood tests ( L2hga & HC ) that are carried out by the AHT ( animal health trust) plus has she had a PHPV eye test ?
If the answer to these is no, then you need to get these done 1st.
Now i'm not going to tell you not to breed, cause if your hearts set on it your go ahead and do it any way.
What i will do is out line the ups and downs of breeding.
Having pups is lovely, but it can be a major head ache too.
You select your stud, in your case the option of using any top KC studs out there is blown out the window as these breeders/owners wont allow their studs to cover an unregistered female ... so your now have to look for the unreg ones and hope they are health tested too ( not all are).
You find your stud, now you need to know when you female is ready to mate. Some females its any where from day 10 some its even later.
Mating 2 dogs is not plane sailing, a maiden female has no idea about mating, and the same applies to some maiden studs, humping a pillow or a teddy is nothing like the real thing, as a teddy or a pillow dont bite back Big Grin
Just leaving them to it in the back garden does'nt always work and you need to be hands on sometimes ... in other words using hands to guide him in, and holding both dogs if a tie happens.
Ok matings done and dusted, now you have to try and keep your female calm, as some females are nutters and their constant jumping and diving around could abort a litter even before you know shes pregnant.
Her diet must be improved too, but she mustn't be over fed, exercised but make sure she dont over do it.
A puppy waiting list should now be in place, but dont count on these ppl as its well known for ppl to drop out or change their mind once the litters on the ground.
During pregnancy expect to get a few more grey hairs due to the worrying and panicking moments your start to experience. Even the most experienced breeder gets them too.
You worry about the birth, will it all go smoothly, will i be able to recognize that my females in trouble and needs the vets.
Will my bank balance support a hefty vet fee if my girl needs a C section. What do i do if one of the pups is not breathing or is still born .. what do i do with the body.
What if ones born deformed, or its stomach is born on the outside but its still alive ( it has happened so thats why i've added it)
Deformed pups whether its a cleft palate or born with any other form of deformity, down to no anal hole have to be pts, these pups receive the lethal injections to the heart, as their veins are too small and its a very upsetting sight.
Why am i telling you this ... well theres no point me just pointing out the nice bits as you need to be prepared for the worst happening, and that could even involve losing the whole litter and your girl too.
Its a gamble every breeder takes.
Lets say the litters been born, you may of lost one you may not have. The 1st couple of weeks the mother does every thing, but its your duty to make sure shes getting enough food and fluid, as not enough she may stop producing milk and now you have to hand rear the whole litter plus toilet them as they cant relieve themselves with out simulation, or she may get eclampsia ( milk fever ).
As the pups get older they become eating sleeping shitting machines, and OMG do they produce alot of waste, which they walk or skid in if you are not quick enough to clear it up. You will be begging all family members plus friends to save their newspapers for you.
Your washing machine will be wonder whats happened as it will be on the go constantly washing dirty puppy bedding.
Forget about having a lie in as thats knocked on the head, cause as soon as there's day light the buggers are screaming their little heads off or ripping in to each other with their fights, and believe me Stafford pups do fight and in their own little way they mean it and its not unheard of for them to badly hurt each other if not stopped.
You have this till they leave at 8wks thats if they all have new homes to go to. Some may not have and as you bought them into this world its your responsibility to care and look after them till that A star home turns up and not palm them off onto rescue as you cant find homes for them like some one time breeders do.
Once the pups have flown the nest your responsibility to them does not end there, for the life of that pup it will be you these new owners turn too, and if they need to rehome their pup its you as the breeder that has to take it back, and re-home it from yours or help the owner find a home if taking the pup/adult dog back is not possible.

I have only skimmed the surface on breeding, but now its up to you, go ahead who am i to say dont but weigh up the pros and cons and have a long hard think before you leap into this. Smile

Last edited by Denise on Mon Sep 17 2012, 15:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by StuW Sun Sep 16 2012, 22:17

Denise wrote:I'm afraid dear if the breeder of your girl never registered the litter then you wont be able to obtain papers for her.
Her papers would of been handed to you as you collected your girl as a pup, the Kennel club does not post them to you, as at the time of registering a litter the breeder is the owner of all of them so the papers are sent to them, which he/she signs the back of so you can get transfer of ownership done.

Now to breeding, i am under no doubt your girl is a fantastic young lady, and perfect in every way.
For a white stafford, she looks like she has good pigmentation, so she ticks that box.
Her teeth placement, does she have a scissor bite ( top row of front teeth over lap slightly the lower row of teeth)
If she doesn't then breeding is still an option, but you now need to select a stud with a perfect month and also one that produces them too.
Now too her ear carriage, not the best if you are wishing to breed too the standard, i know ear carriage has no reflection on the health of a dog, but the stafford has a blue print that the Kennel club asks breeders to follow and a rose ear is the favoured carriage.
Another very important issue is is your girl health tested, by this i dont mean a health check by your vets, i mean the DNA blood tests ( L2hga & HC ) that are carried out by the AHT ( animal health trust) plus has she had a PHPV eye test ?
Now i'm not going to tell you not to breed, cause if your hearts set on it your go ahead and do it any way.
You select your stud, in your case the option of using any top KC studs out there is blown out the window as these breeders/owners wont allow their studs to cover an unregistered female ... so your now have to look for the unreg ones and hope they are health tested too ( not all are).
You find your stud, now you need to know when you female is ready to mate. Some females its any where from day 10 some its even later.
Mating 2 dogs is not plane sailing, a maiden female has no idea about mating, and the same applies to some maiden studs, humping a pillow or a teddy is nothing like the real thing, as a teddy or a pillow dont bite back Big Grin
Just leaving them to it in the back garden does'nt always work and you need to be hands on sometimes ... in other words using hands to guide him in, and holding both dogs if a tie happens.
Ok matings done and dusted, now you have to try and keep your female calm, as some females are nutters and their constant jumping and diving around could abort a litter even before you know shes pregnant.
Her diet must be improved too, but she mustn't be over fed, exercised but make sure she dont over do it.
A puppy waiting list should now be in place, but dont count on these ppl as its well known for ppl to drop out or change their mind once the litters on the ground.
During pregnancy expect to get a few more grey hairs due to the worrying and panicking moments your start to experience. Even the most experienced breeder gets them too.
You worry about the birth, will it all go smoothly, will i be able to recognize that my females in trouble and needs the vets.
Will my bank balance support a hefty vet fee if my girl needs a C section. What do i do if one of the pups is not breathing or is still born .. what do i do with the body.
What if ones born deformed, or its stomach is born on the outside but its still alive ( it has happened so thats why i've added it)
Deformed pups whether its a cleft palate or born with any other form of deformity, down to no anal hole have to be pts, these pups receive the lethal injections to the heart, as their veins are too small and its a very upsetting sight.
Why am i telling you this ... well theres no point me just pointing out the nice bits as you need to be prepared for the worst happening, and that could even involve losing the whole litter and your girl too.
Lets say the litters been born, you may of lost one you may not have. The 1st couple of weeks the mother does every thing, but its your duty to make sure shes getting enough food and fluid, as not enough she may stop producing milk and now you have to hand rear the whole litter plus toilet them as they cant relieve themselves with out simulation, or she may get eclampsia ( milk fever ).
As the pups get older they become eating sleeping shitting machines, and OMG do they produce alot of waste, which they walk or skid in if you are not quick enough to clear it up. You will be begging all family members plus friends to save their newspapers for you.
Your washing machine will be wonder whats happened as it will be on the go constantly washing dirty puppy bedding.
Forget about having a lie in as thats knocked on the head, cause as soon as there's day light the buggers are screaming their little heads off or ripping in to each other with their fights, and believe me Stafford pups do fight and in their own little way they mean it and its not unheard of for them to badly hurt each other if not stopped.
You have this till they leave at 8wks thats if they all have new homes to go to. Some may not have and as you bought them into this world its your irresponsibility to care and look after them till that A star home turns up and not palm them off onto rescue as you cant find homes for them like some one time breeders do.
Once the pups have flown the nest your irresponsibility to them does not end there, for the life of that pup it will be you these new owners turn too, and if they need to rehome their pup its you as the breeder that has to take it back, and re-home it from yours or help the owner find a home if taking the pup/adult dog back is not possible.

I have only skimmed the surface on breeding, but now its up to you, go ahead who am i to say dont but weigh up the pros and cons and have a long hard think before you leap into this. Smile

Brilliant post! Thank god if I ever mated Bailey I wouldn't have all that to deal with Laughing (not planning to anyways he's not KC)
StuW
StuW

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Bailey, Sierra
Dog(s) Ages : 8th Sep 2011, 12th Sept 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 22:21

All breeders started some where, but most had a good mentor to guide them or parents that breed before them.

Me i had both a good mentor in a very closer breeder friend of mine, plus my parents bred before me plus my grand parents before them ( my grand parents bred EBTs out in India)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 22:58

Great post by denise someone who obviously knows what she's on about. X

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 23:40

Denise, that so reminded me of the two litters i bred many years ago. I can honestly say that after two, i no longer wanted to go through it all again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17 2012, 06:47

Thanks for all that information Denise. It certainly opened my eyes to more problems than I ever would have thought of.
I remember when Kita was about 2 years old and I was contemplating getting another staff, I had a meeting with a local lady who was a KC registered breeder and she gave me a lot of the similar info. Certainly made me sit up and think.
This was back in 1999 and there were already so many BYB in Nth Qld then, whom I sure had no idea what issues they were helping to create because they didn't have the info/background, time or were only in it for the money. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17 2012, 07:04

Just to add my 2 penneth so to speak , you have a beautiful girl and she appears to be unregistered, this was the same situation with Tilly and I too was naive enough not to check all the facts at the time. I really didn't appreciate the staffy situation and how bad it was. By breeding from her I would become a back yard breeder and in staffy circles these are more hated than Osama Bin Laden , though its not something I had ever considered. Consequently I learned valuable lessons from my friends on the forum and
1) We ensured Tilly was neutered so we didn't run into accidental litter problems
2) When we decided to get Tilly a playmate, a very well researched hunt started for a good responsible breeder to ensure Tommy had all the boxes ticked. I would have dearly loved to rescue but as my OH is a childminder it wasn't an option as it can be extremely difficult to allow the release with young children.

I think you can understand the feelings , thoughts etc if you just take some time to read through the horror stories that appear on here regularly.

Really hope you can see where everybody is coming from , they are not attacks on you or your pup just genuine feelings from people that feel strongly about the massive overpopulation of staffys and the extremely high count of staffs that end up in rescue >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17 2012, 10:49

Fantastic, informative post Denise and one that all people considering breeding should read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17 2012, 12:54

Very informative post Denise. Really raised a lot of issues I would never have thought about but then again I have never felt the desire to breed. Just one thing, you have used 'irresponsibility' in several places although it is clear that you mean 'responsibility'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17 2012, 15:46

*Lynne* wrote:Very informative post Denise. Really raised a lot of issues I would never have thought about but then again I have never felt the desire to breed. Just one thing, you have used 'irresponsibility' in several places although it is clear that you mean 'responsibility'.

Thanks for pointing that out, it was getting late as i posted that and my brain was getting tried Smile thumbs up
But have corrected the spelling mistakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph&Sash Mon Sep 17 2012, 17:17

Denise wrote:I'm afraid dear if the breeder of your girl never registered the litter then you wont be able to obtain papers for her.

You have this till they leave at 8wks thats if they all have new homes to go to. Some may not have and as you bought them into this world its your responsibility to care and look after them till that A star home turns up and not palm them off onto rescue as you cant find homes for them like some one time breeders do.
Once the pups have flown the nest your responsibility to them does not end there, for the life of that pup it will be you these new owners turn too, and if they need to rehome their pup its you as the breeder that has to take it back, and re-home it from yours or help the owner find a home if taking the pup/adult dog back is not possible.

Very helpful post, Thank you.

But like i said, im was thinking about this, that doesnt mean this would of happened. By the time she is old enough to have pups - i would of probably had another child and have alot more responsibility to even THINK of having Sasha bred. I do think that people have taken that word 'breeding' and automatically got their backs up that ive already made a decision and im going ahead with it. This is not true!

I will say that i am very, very uneducated about breeding and im really glad that Denise wrote the breeding paragraph because i didnt realise how much time and how very hands on breeding actually is. Honestly? I dont think id have the time to commit but some people like to think (like me).

Its nice to be given advice as to why I shouldn't breed then being told not to.
Steph&Sash
Steph&Sash

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph&Sash Mon Sep 17 2012, 17:19

I shall leave it to the professionals.....
Steph&Sash
Steph&Sash

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17 2012, 17:46

Steph&amp;Sash wrote:

Sorry if it's come out like that it is our hope to educate and not judge , but let's just say certain things can trigger a big reaction at wits end on here for past reasons and due to the current situation and that is 1 of them , sorry if it comes out like it does but it is only because we dearly love our breed >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17 2012, 18:25

Glad you found my post helpful.
Breeding will always bring up mixed emotions from everyone, and i can understand the attraction of having pups. They are sweet little cuties but unlike grand kids you cant hand them back once you have finished playing with them whistling
They are little hooligans and just image 1st thing in the morning you want your morning cuppa or Coffee but the kids want out of the pen to play and young pups have a good set of lungs on them believe me Big Grin
You dont want to risk waking the whole house up or the neighbour hood, so you let the little demons out, thats it you now have X amount of puppies hanging off one PJ trouser leg, and X amount off the other as you shuffle along dragging pups around the kitchen with you as you try and make a cuppa Straight Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Tue Sep 18 2012, 11:07

Love it Denise, thats my life at the moment and she only had two! The waking up at the crack of dawn is the worst and the constant paddy-paw prints of crap all over my clothes, carpets and other dogs. Love them little monsters! Laughing
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18 2012, 11:52

Dave wrote:
Steph&amp;Sash wrote:

Sorry if it's come out like that it is our hope to educate and not judge , but let's just say certain things can trigger a big reaction at wits end on here for past reasons and due to the current situation and that is 1 of them , sorry if it comes out like it does but it is only because we dearly love our breed >Big Grin<

thumbs up Sorry if we've come across all judgemental - we meant the best for both you and your little girl! Love Struck

Denise wrote:They are little hooligans and just image 1st thing in the morning you want your morning cuppa or Coffee but the kids want out of the pen to play and young pups have a good set of lungs on them believe me Big Grin
You dont want to risk waking the whole house up or the neighbour hood, so you let the little demons out, thats it you now have X amount of puppies hanging off one PJ trouser leg, and X amount off the other as you shuffle along dragging pups around the kitchen with you as you try and make a cuppa Straight Face

OMG I remember that so well! And I'm a tea addict; can't do without my first cup of tea of the day. So trying to pour boiling water into a cup, with bleary eyes & needle sharp teeth tearing at my legs is something I don't want to repeat, even though I can look back now & laugh! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18 2012, 12:53

Steph&Sash wrote:

I totally agree! Well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down