Dog T-Shirts - Anyone know where to buy staffie size?

2 posters

Go down

Dog T-Shirts - Anyone know where to buy staffie size? Empty Dog T-Shirts - Anyone know where to buy staffie size?

Post by Staffymummy Fri Sep 14 2012, 11:20

So you don't think I’m a crazy women dressing up my dog I’ll give you a brief explanation why I need a T-Shirt for Louis lol.

After recurrent rashes (sometimes so bad they look like blisters) and many trips to the vets, change to a raw diet, and every other treatment etc advised. From process of elimination it turns out Louis has a grass mite allergy. He’s had a bad couple of weeks with it on and off. He predominately gets the rash on his chest so was thinking that wearing a t-shirt on walks may help.

I’ve looked on what seems like every website but can only find Chihuahua size clothes.

According to the vets the grass mites will start to die off in October so it’s just for the next couple of weeks really – then will need them every year.

Can anyone suggest anywhere?
Staffymummy
Staffymummy
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Louis
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 8

Back to top Go down

Dog T-Shirts - Anyone know where to buy staffie size? Empty Re: Dog T-Shirts - Anyone know where to buy staffie size?

Post by Kathy Fri Sep 14 2012, 11:51

I have listed some possibles below, please have a look:

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product_group.asp?dept_id=127&pg_id=1464

This one maybe a bit pricey ?
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/staffie+pet+clothing

One you can design yourself:
http://www.urbanpup.com/design.asp?PT_ID=24&numRecordPosition=&strProduct=Dog_TShirt&P_ID=1060
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Dog T-Shirts - Anyone know where to buy staffie size? Empty Re: Dog T-Shirts - Anyone know where to buy staffie size?

Post by Staffymummy Fri Sep 14 2012, 12:06

Thanks for that....

I've had a look but the first option is 12" length and the 3rd is 16". Louis is 22" (bottom of neck to tail) with a 28" chest.

The second option is possibly too expensive but if it's our only option then i'll buy it. Worth every penny if it works.

Thank you very much for taking the time to find these thumbs up . I'm going to look at other options on these sites as they may do bigger sizes in different designs.
Staffymummy
Staffymummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Louis
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down