US pulls ahead of China in medal count

Go down

US pulls ahead of China in medal count Empty US pulls ahead of China in medal count

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09 2012, 10:21

I think the US will have the most medals this time around Big Grin

Back to top Go down

US pulls ahead of China in medal count Empty Re: US pulls ahead of China in medal count

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09 2012, 11:21

thumbs up
and does that make the other half happy aswell as there got to be rivalry between china and japan is there thinking

but another point i need to bring up what gone on with USA sport wear rather dull and every time a see it it makes me think of cold war USSR with shape of lettering rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

US pulls ahead of China in medal count Empty Re: US pulls ahead of China in medal count

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09 2012, 11:35

The US women play Japan in a rematch of the World Cup for the gold medal in about 7 or 8 hours. I really don't understand or care about soccer but the OH is very up for the game.

The uniforms were designed by Ralph Lauren and made in China Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09 2012, 11:41

jstaff wrote:The US women play Japan in a rematch of the World Cup for the gold medal in about 7 or 8 hours. I really don't understand or care about soccer but the OH is very up for the game.

The uniforms were designed by Ralph Lauren and made in China Sad

haha well you tell he gettin old and losing his touch coz i think there shocking Tongues
normally at open ceromony you see USA all bright and multi coulers this time they were so drab i was shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09 2012, 11:45

I was very sad to hear we outsourced the uniforms. Perhaps that explains the struggling economy a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09 2012, 11:52

i think the US athlets dislike there equipment aswell becouse even the events there winning there not way out ahead i think they been holding back hiding in the crowd of other competitors with embasisment then pulling away at the end rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

i think there been a lot of convivery this time round with the equipment alot of countrys have used (GB)Child labour

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09 2012, 11:55

I think things have just gotten closer and we've lost our edge in alot of sports that we used to dominate. Training methods and nutrition are really no longer a secret so things are uch more competitive which makes things entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09 2012, 11:57

Well done USA! We won't be able to catch up, but I'm glad they're in front of China!

jstaff wrote:The uniforms were designed by Ralph Lauren and made in China Sad

Made in China? Shame on them! I have to agree with Wazza, they're so drab in comparison to usual!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down