Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet?

4 posters

Go down

Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet?

Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet? Pbucket0%Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet? Pbucket13%Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet? Pbucket 13% 
[ 1 ]
Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet? Pbucket25%Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet? Pbucket 25% 
[ 2 ]
Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet? Pbucket62%Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet? Pbucket 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet? Empty Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet?

Post by Steve Sat Jan 08 2011, 12:38

have you broken your New Year's resolution yet?

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet? Empty Re: Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08 2011, 19:27

Forgot lol

the only thing about new years eve/day i remember was this drunk getting run over right outside mine god the thump and crack and crunch that followed the car beeping lmao wasn't to bad only a shattered leg, shouldn't of been in the road lol.

Back to top Go down

Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet? Empty Re: Have you broken your New Year's resolution yet?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08 2011, 19:35

I never make new years resolutions anymore cos I never stick to them! All I want for this year is to move house and enjoy Charlie's first yea and train him to be a fantastic dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jan 08 2011, 20:05

I didn't make one! Although last this year has to better than last, so thats my resolution!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09 2011, 01:58

ye my resalution lasted about 6 hours lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09 2011, 14:51

Not made one yet.But it will be the usual join the gym,exercise more,eat better.It never happens lol

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon Fri Jan 14 2011, 20:34

I'm still smoking so that is a negative. On the positive side I'm really getting into my admin, which has always followed me around like a bad smell. I feel as if I can get to the bottom of my admin this year.

whmon
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Fri Jan 14 2011, 21:03

Im still fat so yes Crying or Very sad
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down