Lexi decided to jump through a window

3 posters

Go down

Lexi decided to jump through a window Empty Lexi decided to jump through a window

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 17:41

So someone was supposed to be coming to view the horse (didn't bloody turn up AGAIN) and so i had locked lexi in the house so i could bring the horse out and not be bothered by her running about. Waiting and waiting and then suddenly the chickens start clucking and sqwaking and i go investigate and my uncle tells me lexi is at the other side of the yards gate trying to get at them.

By the time i go around to get a lead to get her back shes gone, so called her for a min and seen her flying like a rocket over the neighbours field and so went and got her and brought her back.

I had no idea how she had got out, noone had opened any doors and the only way she could have got out is from an open window! What a mutt.

Back to top Go down

Lexi decided to jump through a window Empty Re: Lexi decided to jump through a window

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 17:44

is it a bird,is it a plane ,no its super lexi lol running

Back to top Go down

Lexi decided to jump through a window Empty Re: Lexi decided to jump through a window

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 17:47

Shes driving me insane lol you can't watch her when she isn't in her own pen, which i needed for the horse. She gets out of anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jul 18 2012, 17:50

She's turning into a right little escape artist!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 17:52

janey wrote:

She's turning into a right little escape artist!

She always has been, but lately theres a lot going on with horses and tractors getting the fields sprayed and now my uncles here fixing up a jeep

too many gates and too many people in and out lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 18:24

At least you dont have busy roads to worry about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Jul 18 2012, 18:31

Right little Houdini isn't she Laughing

Hopefully she will settle down again soon
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Wed Jul 18 2012, 18:58

Might have to tether her for her own safety on those occasions when gates and such are open and she isn't in her pen. I don't like it much myself, but I would do it if it were an issue of safety for a short time.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 20:00

*Lynne* wrote:At least you dont have busy roads to worry about.
I live on a main road, lots of very fast traffic, i can't even ride my horse on the road because its go so dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 20:01

I dont want to s Lexi!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 20:03

bbimson wrote:Might have to tether her for her own safety on those occasions when gates and such are open and she isn't in her pen. I don't like it much myself, but I would do it if it were an issue of safety for a short time.

yeah, think its going to have to happen to. i have a chain somewhere but she HAAAATES it, shes only ever been tethered once when we had a bbq and she kept getting out of the pen (she was a pup so could go under the gate Rolling Eyes ) and she was squealing like a pig lol

Can't believe she jumped out a window though, she looked SO pleased with herself. Shes normally fine in the garage but my uncle has messed thigns up by fixing a stupid jeep in it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 22:13

As an alternative is there a room without windows you could put her in? If not you could always make sure all the windows and doors are closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 22:16

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 22:20

hayley you may be better with a metal rope type tether rather than a chain as they do hate the sound when pulling round a linked tether thumbs up
have look on ebay you can get long ones for little money

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 23:58

bigwazza wrote:hayley you may be better with a metal rope type tether rather than a chain as they do hate the sound when pulling round a linked tether thumbs up
have look on ebay you can get long ones for little money

Honestly i would never be using it enough to buy it, this was a kind of one off as my uncle was using the garage where she normally goes if i need her out the way. she loves it in there cause she usually gets a few bonios and goes to sleep on the sofa lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18 2012, 23:59

jstaff wrote:As an alternative is there a room without windows you could put her in? If not you could always make sure all the windows and doors are closed.

Yeah, it was just a one off this time! lol i never imagined she would jump out a window. silly mutt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19 2012, 00:02

Hayley wrote:
jstaff wrote:As an alternative is there a room without windows you could put her in? If not you could always make sure all the windows and doors are closed.

Yeah, it was just a one off this time! lol i never imagined she would jump out a window. silly mutt.

Suki has run through our screen door on more than one occassion Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19 2012, 00:18

jstaff wrote:
Hayley wrote:

Suki has run through our screen door on more than one occassion Sad

I don't fancy Lexi chances of running though any of our doors lol, theyre all double glazed or made of metal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19 2012, 04:19

Omg, I would never have though about the window being a problem either. At least she went to the field and not the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down