my sam had something black/grey on his tooth

Go down

my sam had something black/grey on his tooth Empty my sam had something black/grey on his tooth

Post by Steve Sun Jul 15 2012, 09:15

when i was trying to get it off somehow it went up in gum should i worry or will it be fine?

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

my sam had something black/grey on his tooth Empty Re: my sam had something black/grey on his tooth

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15 2012, 09:38

I would think it would come dislodged from him chewing and either be swallowed or spat out.

Back to top Go down

my sam had something black/grey on his tooth Empty Re: my sam had something black/grey on his tooth

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15 2012, 09:50

I doubt that it went right into his gum, it would have made it bleed & you'd have seen it. Does he seem in any discomfort?

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Jul 15 2012, 10:18

i saw it go up i was trying to get it off and it just slip up in his gum...

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15 2012, 10:21

I'd keep an eye on it. If the gum starts to look a bit red, or if he starts to try & scratch it, you'd best let the vet take a look. It might come out on its own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Jul 15 2012, 10:23

i will do it wasn't something big pretty small really i don't have a clue what it was i dont know

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15 2012, 10:27

Odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15 2012, 15:01

Goodness knows what dogs pick up in the garden. Could be a bit of leaf or a flower petal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down