A few from the last couple of days !!

3 posters

Go down

A few from the last couple of days !! Empty A few from the last couple of days !!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13 2012, 20:38

Sorry they aren't the best quality just taken on my work phone

A few from the last couple of days !! IMG-20120713-00243

A few from the last couple of days !! StaffordshireMoorlands-20120713-00234

A few from the last couple of days !! StaffordshireMoorlands-20120710-00228

A few from the last couple of days !! StaffordshireMoorlands-20120710-00226

A few from the last couple of days !! StaffordshireMoorlands-20120713-00230

A few from the last couple of days !! StaffordshireMoorlands-20120713-00232

A few from the last couple of days !! StaffordshireMoorlands-20120713-00233

A few from the last couple of days !! StaffordshireMoorlands-20120713-00235

A few from the last couple of days !! StaffordshireMoorlands-20120713-00237

A few from the last couple of days !! IMG-20120713-00241

A few from the last couple of days !! StaffordshireMoorlands-20120710-00224

A few from the last couple of days !! IMG-20120710-00222

A few from the last couple of days !! IMG-20120713-00245

Back to top Go down

A few from the last couple of days !! Empty Re: A few from the last couple of days !!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13 2012, 20:40

That last one's a classic! Laughing

Great pics - nothing wrong with the quality at all!

Back to top Go down

A few from the last couple of days !! Empty Re: A few from the last couple of days !!

Post by janey Fri Jul 13 2012, 20:48

Double trouble now Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13 2012, 20:55

janey wrote:

Double trouble now Smile

I'll have to get a bottle of stones or something , they started scrapping and then Tilly was way too excited and dancing round instead of sitting for her lead , Tommy was grabbing his and I'm chasing the pair of them round like an idiot Smile Tommy's pretty easy off the lead though as he just want to follow his big sis everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Jul 13 2012, 20:59

Laughing , this may sound odd but enjoy it, I'm guessing sooner than later they'll be totally calm together and you'll miss the fun Big Grin , or not Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13 2012, 21:56

Great looking pics. Tommy is growing up fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Jul 14 2012, 09:00

Love Struck Cracking shots there, Tommy has a very interesting way of laying in his bed Laughing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 09:03

Great pictures, they look like they are playing quite well together. I love the last one of Tommy sleeping Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 09:03

kathytake2 wrote: Love Struck Cracking shots there, Tommy has a very interesting way of laying in his bed Laughing

"His" bed is a bit debateable it is Tilly's bed that he has commandeered, even though it's really on the small side for her now she won't give it up. We have a bigger bed I bought hoping the pair would share it but Tilly won't go in it (fussy madam) and though you could fit 5 Tommies in there he still lies half in /half out belly up/ belly down he's not fussy Laughing , though he does prefer Tilly's bed just to wind her up me thinks Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 09:05

~Caroline~ wrote:Great pictures, they look like they are playing quite well together. I love the last one of Tommy sleeping Big Grin

Generally they are playing pretty well with the occasional spat, though Tilly does have a habit when Tommy's minding his own business just to go charging up and knock him flying. think it's revenge for whem Tommy just spontaneously comes up to her and grabs her ears or jowels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 10:57

They look so cute together. Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 11:22

My word Tommy is growing at the rate of knots. Love hearing about these two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantel Sat Jul 14 2012, 12:03

Looking at your pics gives me this sence of deja vu Big Grin
Tommy is growing into a fine looking boy, and big sis is great too. Lovely pics
Chantel
Chantel

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Maska & Loki
Dog(s) Ages : Maska 1 year and a bit & Loki 6 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 14:45

lee wrote:They look so cute together. Love Struck

*Lynne* wrote:My word Tommy is growing at the rate of knots. Love hearing about these two.

Chantel wrote:Looking at your pics gives me this sence of deja vu Big Grin
Tommy is growing into a fine looking boy, and big sis is great too. Lovely pics

Thanks everyone for the lovely compliments , he is growing quickly , we have a Roguez harness from when Tilly was about 16 weeks or so and have been waiting for Tommy to grow into it , tried it on him yesterday , reckon another week, when we tried it at 8 weeks he could almost step out of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 14:55

The more I see Tommy and now Maska and Loki, the more I want a red - one day. day dreaming Wish I could now.

I don't want another brindle, but I've always been partial to red after seeing Kita's mummy, and every time I see yours and Chanty's avatar pic, I'm in 7th heaven Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 15:30

lee wrote:The more I see Tommy and now Maska and Loki, the more I want a red - one day. day dreaming Wish I could now.

I don't want another brindle, but I've always been partial to red after seeing Kita's mummy, and every time I see yours and Chanty's avatar pic, I'm in 7th heaven Love Struck

You can't say you don't want any more brindle , yours are beautiful hope she's not near the computer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 15:49

What I meant is the next one can't be. I need to see things differently for a while when that is all I can see. Sad

Down the track 3 will become two and I don't want to see Izzy and "brindle" and sort of compare. It does happen, "Kita has one white toenail and so does Izzy" and "they are even on the same foot, what a co-incidence".

As a child my grandad had a black lab called "Jedda", once she went there was another black lab called "Jedda 2", we ended up looking after the second one when my grandparents died.

Maybe I'm scarred for life coz of this, but nothing will ever replace my darling girl in 5, 10 or 20 years, so I can't look at the two dogs left and be reminded of her every second.
Probably not the way everyone looks at things, but that's what's in my heart and always will be. sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 17:54

lee wrote:What I meant is the next one can't be. I need to see things differently for a while when that is all I can see. Sad

Down the track 3 will become two and I don't want to see Izzy and "brindle" and sort of compare. It does happen, "Kita has one white toenail and so does Izzy" and "they are even on the same foot, what a co-incidence".

As a child my grandad had a black lab called "Jedda", once she went there was another black lab called "Jedda 2", we ended up looking after the second one when my grandparents died.

Maybe I'm scarred for life coz of this, but nothing will ever replace my darling girl in 5, 10 or 20 years, so I can't look at the two dogs left and be reminded of her every second.
Probably not the way everyone looks at things, but that's what's in my heart and always will be. sigh

I understand 100 % >Big Grin< This is the reason we got a staff this time round and not BC why we went for a red instead of another Black n Brindle. Straight Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 17:55

loved all the photos and little Tommy worn out in his bed...how cute is that! Love Struck

Lee, that is exactly why we picked Winston..he couldn't be a more different colour to Jethro if he tried! Jethro means the whole world to me ..I love him so much, he is my 4 legged child, and it is going to be hard enough.... The last thing I wanted is a mirror of Jethro.. there could never be another Jethro .. both in a good way.. and a bad way!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down