Article about a dog attack from our local paper that involved a Staffie.......

4 posters

Go down

Article about a dog attack from our local paper that involved a Staffie....... Empty Article about a dog attack from our local paper that involved a Staffie.......

Post by Pollyanna Thu Jul 12 2012, 19:42

Article about a dog attack from our local paper that involved a Staffie.......

The man had been walking his Staffordshire bull terrier with his 8 year old daughter when they were attacked by two Rottweilers and a Labrador who were not on leads. The daughter was not injured but the man had wounds to his hands that needed stitches and their pet had to be taken to the vet with puncture wounds. Police said two of the dogs were signed over for destruction, a third was seized under the Dangerous Dogs Act and a man has been arrested.

.............. the Staffie was not the aggressor.
Pollyanna
Pollyanna
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Article about a dog attack from our local paper that involved a Staffie....... Top_ra10

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Lily
Dog(s) Ages : 2?
Dog Gender(s) : Girlie
Support total : 39

Back to top Go down

Article about a dog attack from our local paper that involved a Staffie....... Empty Re: Article about a dog attack from our local paper that involved a Staffie.......

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12 2012, 19:47

Hi Pollyanna , I moved this from the topic as I think you posted in Ben's thread by mistake, it just didn't seem appropriate , hope you don't mind Smile and the story will get better attention on its own

Back to top Go down

Article about a dog attack from our local paper that involved a Staffie....... Empty Re: Article about a dog attack from our local paper that involved a Staffie.......

Post by Ben Thu Jul 12 2012, 19:49

I was just about to clarify that it wasn't me in the article. Glad to see dad protect and I bet the Staff did its best too. I hate idiot owners which is what the owner of the two Rotties and Lab is.
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Jul 12 2012, 19:58

Still sad to read of another dog attack be it by Staffy or not, still down to an irresponsible owner, sadly.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollyanna Thu Jul 12 2012, 21:30

Oops sorry for the posting error Blushing
Pollyanna
Pollyanna
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Article about a dog attack from our local paper that involved a Staffie....... Top_ra10

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Lily
Dog(s) Ages : 2?
Dog Gender(s) : Girlie
Support total : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackieb Thu Jul 12 2012, 21:33

So, the rottie and lab were PTS, what was the third dog seized under dangerous dogs act ? The staffie ?
Jackieb
Jackieb
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Diesel & Tank
Dog(s) Ages : Diesel - May 2011. Tank - March 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Girl & Boy
Support total : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Jul 12 2012, 21:37

Jackieb wrote:So, the rottie and lab were PTS, what was the third dog seized under dangerous dogs act ? The staffie ?

There were two rotties and a lab running free, I am assuming these are the dogs that were pts ??
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down