Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt?

+2
crystel
staffy_in_china
6 posters

Go down

Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? Empty Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt?

Post by staffy_in_china Fri Jun 08 2012, 18:20

not sure if my babes is a staffy amstaff or apbt can somebody help?
staffy_in_china
staffy_in_china
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : charlie
Dog(s) Ages : 3.5 months
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? Empty Re: Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt?

Post by crystel Fri Jun 08 2012, 18:23

Hi can,t see too clearly in the picture but it looks like a blue staffy too me
crystel
crystel
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 7yrs and 1yr
Dog Gender(s) : females
Support total : 101

Back to top Go down

Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? Empty ismy charlie a staff/amstaff or apbt

Post by staffy_in_china Fri Jun 08 2012, 18:37

[img]Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? IMG_6358[/img]
staffy_in_china
staffy_in_china

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? Empty Re: Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt?

Post by crystel Fri Jun 08 2012, 18:39

ah shes a blue staffy looks just like my one did when she was young shes gorgeous x
crystel
crystel

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08 2012, 18:45

Yep a blue staffy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by staffy_in_china Fri Jun 08 2012, 18:48

thanks for the reply hers another pic maybe clearer[img]Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? IMG_6358[/img]
staffy_in_china
staffy_in_china

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Jun 08 2012, 18:53

could be american staffordshire terrier

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Jun 08 2012, 18:56

She is gorgeous and is a blue staffy mine is 6yrs old now but was the image of yours as a puppy x
crystel
crystel

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Jun 08 2012, 18:59

He certainly is gorgeous, love the little white toes Love Struck
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Fri Jun 08 2012, 20:34

she is lovely no matter what she is,looks staffy to me Love Struck
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08 2012, 21:29

Looks staffy to me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 00:37

Really hard to tell at that age honestly. Unlikely she is an AmStaff though becuase of the BSL laws in your country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 00:44

She's beautiful! Big, but that doesn't mean she isn't a staff. I think it's unlikely that she's an AmStaff or a APBT - I take it you don't have any registration papers for her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 01:35

Really hard to tell at that age, it'll be easier to tell when he grows up. Where are you located? Because you don't often find APBTs/AmStaffs in the UK as they are banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 02:20

staffie nothing in that picture that could make me think anything but Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by roz w Sat Jun 09 2012, 07:17

CatStina wrote:Really hard to tell at that age, it'll be easier to tell when he grows up. Where are you located? Because you don't often find APBTs/AmStaffs in the UK as they are banned.

you are mistaken i live in middlesex and they are everywhere , and people are not shy to say what they have banned seems to mean nothing in this country ..we had a tv programme a good few months ago and it featured a copper from West Drayton which is just up the road and basically he said there are so many pits that they cant do nothing about it as long as they are well behave they will just leave them be
roz w
roz w
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Trouble
Dog(s) Ages : 4 yrs
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by roz w Sat Jun 09 2012, 07:18

he looks like a staffy to me he looks just the shape of my Trouble when he was a pup
roz w
roz w
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Trouble
Dog(s) Ages : 4 yrs
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 14:09

roz w wrote:
CatStina wrote:Really hard to tell at that age, it'll be easier to tell when he grows up. Where are you located? Because you don't often find APBTs/AmStaffs in the UK as they are banned.

you are mistaken i live in middlesex and they are everywhere , and people are not shy to say what they have banned seems to mean nothing in this country ..we had a tv programme a good few months ago and it featured a copper from West Drayton which is just up the road and basically he said there are so many pits that they cant do nothing about it as long as they are well behave they will just leave them be
Don't know why my comment was picked out when two others said the same thing before me, but I'll respond. I think there is a big difference between dogs that are "type" and genuine pure bred American Pit Bull Terriers/American Staffordshire Terriers. I'm sure there are plenty of dogs that look like Pit Bulls in your area and could be classed as "type," but, because of BSL, I doubt they are actually APBTs/AmStaffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 14:14

roz w wrote:

Firstly i very very very much doubt they are pure breed amstaffs/american pitbull terriers more like staffy crosses which fall into the "pit type" category.
As for nothing being done, have you not heard about all the cases of dogs taken due too bsl venus, lennox too name a few, there are many dogs being taken and put in police cells due too bsl.

Looks full staff too me may turn out over breed standard but only a pup so cant really say till fully grown georgeous thou Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 14:15

CatStina wrote:
roz w wrote:

Don't know why my comment was picked out when two others said the same thing before me, but I'll respond. I think there is a big difference between dogs that are "type" and genuine pure bred American Pit Bull Terriers/American Staffordshire Terriers. I'm sure there are plenty of dogs that look like Pit Bulls in your area and could be classed as "type," but, because of BSL, I doubt they are actually APBTs/AmStaffs.

Totally agree cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 14:20

xXxshelly_stanliexXx wrote:
CatStina wrote:
roz w wrote:

Totally agree cat.

me to true believe if the police knew there was pits in the area no matter how well behaved they would have them locked up just for the brownie points Straight Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 14:26

Lennox done nothing, venus done nothing, yet they are locked up due too the way in which they look the laws a b**** and innocent dogs are suffering.

Back to top Go down

Post by staffy_in_china Sat Jun 09 2012, 15:13

Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? IMG_6453I'm really happy with her and don't care if she is amstaff or staff but would be nice to know.

The breeder had kca papers for the parents , But i don't Know how legit they are as this is china. Naturally i asked to register,chip her and he said ok . So we waited for the papers to come through the post and when they did they were not kca papers but a chinese Kc that no one seems to of heard of .He told me it was really hard if not impossible to get her registered with an international one (if not impossible which i don't get as if both parents were registered it shouldn't be hard , right?
We've checked the kc out online and it seems pretty legit you can trace the parents but like i say this is china and maybe she has slipped through the net . The name of the kc is cwma (Chinese-working dogs - Management -association)Has Any one heard of it?

Any way no matter what she is really good tempered and get along with both humans and people alike as we made sure from day one she was introduced to alot of people,kids and other dogs.

P.s Thanks for the welcome and nice comments and we look forward to making the most of this site.[img][/img]
staffy_in_china
staffy_in_china

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by staffy_in_china Sat Jun 09 2012, 15:34

Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? IMG_6536
staffy_in_china
staffy_in_china

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by staffy_in_china Sat Jun 09 2012, 15:38

Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? IMG_6437
staffy_in_china
staffy_in_china

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by staffy_in_china Sat Jun 09 2012, 15:43

Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? IMG_6556
staffy_in_china
staffy_in_china

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by staffy_in_china Sat Jun 09 2012, 15:45

Is my charlie a staff,amstaff or apbt? IMG_6437
staffy_in_china
staffy_in_china

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Jun 09 2012, 16:03

roz w wrote:

they think they have a pitbull but really it just a crossbreed bred to look like a pit..... only people who will have a true pit are they people who fight them, they wont give their line to any * or harry because it could be easy trace back to them and lose all of their dogs.

there are plenty of types on the uk streets but true pits i don't think so...

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 16:28

i may have missed this completly but your country flag says england but are you acctully in CHINA as that may change a lot i dont know the laws on pits but i know there are deff am staffs so who knows

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Jun 09 2012, 16:30

xXxshelly_stanliexXx wrote:Lennox done nothing, venus done nothing, yet they are locked up due too the way in which they look the laws a b**** and innocent dogs are suffering.

the campain to free prolly kill him Sad the stuff that went off on that facebook page was a disgrace... warden being attack wardens kid been beat up, letters soak in petrol been sent to warden... the laws say if the dog is frendly i can be sent back home but after what happen it hard to allow him home...

also the owner are at fault when the dog was siezed the woman oh said i wouldn't touch that dog he will rip you face off or something similar to that..

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09 2012, 16:33

Steve wrote:
xXxshelly_stanliexXx wrote:Lennox done nothing, venus done nothing, yet they are locked up due too the way in which they look the laws a b**** and innocent dogs are suffering.

the campain to free prolly kill him Sad the stuff that went off on that facebook page was a disgrace... warden being attack wardens kid been beat up, letters soak in petrol been sent to warden... the laws say if the dog is frendly i can be sent back home but after what happen it hard to allow him home...

total agree there steve in a differant way to normal just a other way of its the owner not the dog situation angry

Back to top Go down

Post by staffy_in_china Sun Jun 10 2012, 02:00

bigwazza wrote:i may have missed this completly but your country flag says england but are you acctully in CHINA as that may change a lot i dont know the laws on pits but i know there are deff am staffs so who knows
sorry mate yeah I'm from England but now living in china . The when i was doing the profile it said where are you from so i wrote england.
staffy_in_china
staffy_in_china

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10 2012, 02:07

staffy_in_china wrote:
bigwazza wrote:i may have missed this completly but your country flag says england but are you acctully in CHINA as that may change a lot i dont know the laws on pits but i know there are deff am staffs so who knows
sorry mate yeah I'm from England but now living in china . The when i was doing the profile it said where are you from so i wrote england.

Don't feel bad I confused people to since I'm an American living in Japan. Charlie is a cutie but really hard to say for sure whether she is Staff/AmStaff/APBT until she is a little older

Last edited by jstaff on Sun Jun 10 2012, 03:21; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10 2012, 03:18

Then it could be possible Charlie is an AmStaff/APBT! We'll have to wait and see how she looks all grown up! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down