scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !!

+3
Kathy
Scubasteve
janey
7 posters

Go down

scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! Empty scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !!

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 09:42

I really don't have many photos of Jethro as a youngster but I do have hours of video footage of him..anyway I scanned a few photos of him I was looking through the other day...

As a baby..
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! 005-25

About 5 months old..
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! Jethroat5months

Camping with dad about 6 months..
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! Camping

Helping me feed our orphaned lamb Trooper a couple of years old here..
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! Jandt

About 4
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! 006-35

Loved wheelbarrow rides with daddy..
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! 004-41

Scabbing the chook scraps
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! Chooks

scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! 007-26

When he was 6 he won 2 first prizes.one was most obedient pooch..( and was in the local paper! )
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! Prizes

The prizes..
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! 003-32

Hard to believe he could ever climb up all this hay looking for pesky mice..
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! 009-37

Tony was throwing pebbles in the dam and he tried to catch them..here he is doing his ballerina impersonation..
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! 010-28

When he was about 7 ..
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! 008-32

At the local dam about 7..
scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! 002-41

Back to top Go down

scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! Empty Re: scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !!

Post by janey Wed May 30 2012, 09:50

Wow Vanessa those are some great memories of a very handsome man Love Struck
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !! Empty Re: scanned some pics of a younger Jethro !!

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 09:55

awww what fantastic memories!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 09:56

Great memories there. Love the one in the wheel barrow and the bales of hay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 10:34

wow amazing pics and lovely memories, never seen him without his grey sunglasses

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Wed May 30 2012, 10:57

Great pictures, he is certainly gorgeous! Love the last one of him and the one him on top of the hay bales!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 11:08

Wow, he was so handsome! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 12:34

thanks everyone !

yes he would race along jumping up on all the hay bales....so sure footed....now the poor old bugger gets out his bed in the morning...stretches and normally falls over!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 12:41

vanessa wrote:
....now the poor old bugger gets out his bed in the morning...stretches and normally falls over!! Laughing

I don't care - he's still one of my favourites!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed May 30 2012, 12:53

Aaaahhh Vanessa they are gorgeous pictures, so many memories hey. Love Struck I cant possibly pick one out of those as a favourite I love them all, thanks for sharing your special memories of a very special boy Love Struck
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 14:17

He was and still is one terrific dog!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 16:00

confession time : when I was going through and scanning these photos..I started crying!!!
trouble is I love him too much !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 16:05

great pics thanks for sharing (warren looks round to make sure he got a clear get away)he has ages slower that you oops Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 16:08

hahahahahahahha !!!!! Laughing

I always joke who has more grey hair..me or Jethro!! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 16:09

straight up vanessa the cutting from the paper you look about 25 if a day thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 16:10

no need to start crawling!!! Laughing

I forgive you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 16:13

haha i wasnt crawling.
i had to read the clipping twice as i thought he was getting mistaken for a shetland pony lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 16:50

oops yeah I just cut out the part with Jethro in it!!
It was at an autumn fair..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 17:18

Awww Jethro Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Laws Wed May 30 2012, 18:28

he is a lovely lad!! so handsome and i have to say looking at the pics of him hen he was younger , he is the total spitting imagine of Ziggy the same white foot and the black spots on his white chest!

Lovely dog and amazing memories!
Laws
Laws
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Ziggy
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 18:36

Amazing photos. Really loved looking at these.
Thanks for sharing
He's a cracker Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Wed May 30 2012, 19:15

Very cute little guy back in the day Smile
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 19:19

What truely cracking pics of the georgeous jethro. really enjoyed looking at these pics xx

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Wed May 30 2012, 19:55

they are lovely pics of a gorgeous jethro,love the ballerina pic Love Struck
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01 2012, 20:59

Great to see Jethro as a youngster!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene Fri Jun 01 2012, 22:16

Fab pictures and OMG he has always been gorgeous! Smile

Irene

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Zac
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02 2012, 08:00

wow - well worth coming back just for these. what a gorgeous man he is, love the puppy pic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02 2012, 09:28

aww thanks everyone.. yes he is pretty special to me!! inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 10:07

vanessa wrote:

confession time : when I was going through and scanning these photos..I started crying!!!
trouble is I love him too much !!

I was close to it after looking at these pics, then I saw this post and I did as well. I know exactly how you feel. Crying or Very sad

What a stunning boy he is in these. I especially love the one when he's about 4 and the last one Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 13:25

thanks Lee.. as one senior owner to another senior owner ( I mean the doggies..not us!! Laughing )

>Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 14:29

Wow!! Vanessa they are amazing pics. Your boy has certainly had a wonderful life with you and your hubby, Winston sure is going to be one lucky boy too.

Jethro was and still is a very gorgeous boy Love Struck

Last edited by shontelle on Sun Jun 03 2012, 14:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I cint spoll propaly enuff. Ha ha.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 14:34

vanessa wrote: thanks Lee.. as one senior owner to another senior owner ( I mean the doggies..not us!! Laughing )
>Big Grin<

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

I can just picture us now, two old gray haired ladies sitting on a park bench with our "John Lennon" staffs by our side.
Total bliss l-o-v-e

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 14:50

He's a star , I love seeing all the old boys an girls , I think staffies look very distinguished as they mature, maybe Jethro and Kita should get to know each other Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 15:10

Hey Nigel, (sorry I meant to say Dave), Laughing

They have already met. We are lucky enough to have a breeder here in Perth who organises "Staffy fun days" and we try and get along to them when we can.

http://www.perthstaffords.com/

Hope I'm not in trouble for promoting this, but we have been supported here on the forum before.

This was the lead up to the first one Laughing
https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t8099p35-staffy-association-perth-western-australia-fun-day

With a little patience I might be able to find the photos that went with it coffee

Jethro is even more gorgeous in the flesh. Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 15:53

hey Dave, Kita is already Jethro's pin up girl!! Love Struck

Kita is the most precious tiny little girlie....and Jethro loves her!! ( and so do I !! )

Last edited by vanessa on Sun Jun 03 2012, 15:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling boo boo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 16:08

wow top job Lee putting all those links above.....just went through the photos...memories!!

thanks for that !! XX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 16:25

Not really hun, that last pic of Jethro on your original link, just fills me with joy.

He always has been such an upstanding gentleman thumbs up

No wonder the old girl and the younger one (me, me, me, me) fell in love with him even before we met him in real life. Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 16:45

awww thanks Lee ! X
I don't think I mentioned I have cut Jethro's medication down now to just the one tablet at night after we get back from our last walk.. it just helps him ( and us!! ) sleep through the night.. My vet was the one that said see how he goes on just one tablet and so far he seems okay... praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 16:53

Fingers X'd all will be well with only one tablet. Sleep well darling boy cloud9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 20:21

Aww he has always been a handsome guy Love Struck Lovely pics. It's great to see some puppy pics of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down