Tough boys scared their dog was batting for the other team

+4
Skye86
Ben
steve76
Taryn
8 posters

Go down

Tough boys scared their dog was batting for the other team Empty Tough boys scared their dog was batting for the other team

Post by Taryn Tue May 15 2012, 19:05

I had to share this with you all. I took Romeo to the dog park near my home. its huge. When i got there, there were two rather thug looking young men, skin head with backwards caps.. over sized hoodies and baggy jeans smoking and drinking beer. It was odd to see this in this area, but i really didnt think twice about it. I saw they had what looked like a very young Pitbull terrier, who was for all meaning of the word very cute. It was a very sporty looking pitbull, rather leggy and lean.
So i ask them if it is friendly and they both say yes so i release Romeo into the park.
Weeeeell
they have a blast playing and pouncing on each other and the two lad think it is great, until Laughing Romeo, he teands to be a bit of a humper lately, so starts going at it on this pitbull like there is no tomorrow. the boys are horrified.
I shoo romeo off and they race off again. it take less them 2min for the pit bull to come over to romeo, lick him all over.. and i mean ALL over and then allow romeo to mount him. I was shocked, that this male, uncut pit was letting romeo mount him and didnt seem bothered at all, he was such an easy going boy. Romeo actually CAME on the poor guy too... i was laughing so hard and pulling romeo off, but the two boys were not impressed, they took their dog said something along the times of their dog is no "F*****" and pulled him from the park.

Ahh... what? Laughing they were worried their dog was homosexual!! Rolling Eyes
I feel sorry for poor rocky he was super sweet, but still... his owners are real loser

Last edited by Romeo on Wed May 16 2012, 20:19; edited 1 time in total
Taryn
Taryn
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Romeo
Dog(s) Ages : 27.09.2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 207

http://tehotassundynamiitti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Tough boys scared their dog was batting for the other team Empty Re: Tough boys scared their dog was batting for the other team

Post by steve76 Tue May 15 2012, 19:10

rolling on the floor
steve76
steve76

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Support total : 239

Back to top Go down

Tough boys scared their dog was batting for the other team Empty Re: Tough boys scared their dog was batting for the other team

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 19:20

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor , did you not offer them a tissue to clean their poor dog up rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Tue May 15 2012, 19:36

they cleared off way to fast to offer. i though that maybe romeo and Rocky could have maybe shared a kiss good bye before he was dragged off , unwillingly by the way! Love Struck
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue May 15 2012, 20:06

Funny when people have no idea about dog behavior. Totally normal. Monte went through a phase of having "dreams." I thought it was humorous, but the wife didn't like her duvet being blessed so much...lol. Hope the poor pup wasn't punished by the noobs.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 21:50

HAHAH how hilarious. dogs are funny things. they will twist it into a "the dog attacked but my pit fought it off"

also, hate to be a drag but the censor is there for bad words as this is a family forum, f***t is offensive and shouldn't be used...sorry..

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye86 Tue May 15 2012, 22:03

Hahahahaha! I literally laughed my backside off at this one! I bet that was a right kick in the gonads for his ego! Big Grin
Skye86
Skye86
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Skye
Dog(s) Ages : 12/5/2011
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Tue May 15 2012, 22:11

As much as I probably shouldn't laugh..... I'm in stitches here.

The next time their dog's in the park, he'll be disguised. ninja
Keith
Keith

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster's_Mum Tue May 15 2012, 22:31

Laughing it made me laugh reading this, and a similar thing happened tonight with Buster and a rotty pup, although it didnt go quite as far as it did with Romeo! Surprised Laughing

The lad that owned the rotty pup kept saying "is my dog *? What's he doing that for?" I tried not too, but I did laugh at him and tell him it was normal puppy behaviour (there was no actual humping, just jumping on eachother and lots of sniffing and licking). Poor lad, all his mates were watching too! Laughing
Buster's_Mum
Buster's_Mum
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Tough boys scared their dog was batting for the other team Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Buster, LuLu (chinese crested)
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months, 3 1/2 yrs
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 22:32

Working dog wrote:As much as I probably shouldn't laugh..... I'm in stitches here.

The next time their dog's in the park, he'll be disguised. ninja

Still be able to spot him a mile off , tail down and shaking + he'll be the only Ninja in the dog park with 4 legs rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Wed May 16 2012, 20:21

ahhh, put the pit left unwillingly, next he see's romeo he will probally run straight to him, well as straight as he can apparently XD
fixed the word Smile
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabbiadini Wed May 16 2012, 20:44

Laughing so funny!
Gabbiadini
Gabbiadini

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Loz&Dan Wed May 16 2012, 22:23

Haha thats halarious!!!
Loz&Dan
Loz&Dan
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jasper Faith Roxy
Dog Gender(s) : 2 Female 1 Male
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down