Politicians are ignorant the world over....

3 posters

Go down

Politicians are ignorant the world over.... Empty Politicians are ignorant the world over....

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 12:13

at wits end

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05/14/curb-hiv-by-forcing-women-to-shave-their-heads-stop-bathing-circumcised-morgan-femai_n_1513896.html

Back to top Go down

Politicians are ignorant the world over.... Empty Re: Politicians are ignorant the world over....

Post by Taz Tue May 15 2012, 12:22

Sexist pig - so it has nothing to do with the fact that it takes two to tango and they can't keep their d*ick in their pants either -if they must - whats wrong with a bit of rubber ? Rolling Eyes
Taz
Taz
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Politicians are ignorant the world over.... Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : 'lil Miss Taz Devil Demoania ~ TAZ
Dog(s) Ages : 31:05:2011
Dog Gender(s) : She's a lady, a tinker, a beauty, an a real b!tch
Support total : 27

Back to top Go down

Politicians are ignorant the world over.... Empty Re: Politicians are ignorant the world over....

Post by janey Tue May 15 2012, 12:26

Seriously how do they get into there positions with beliefs like that!!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 13:06

Im not racist, but i really dont like african laws/superstitions

They really need to be brought into the 21st century. There are traditions that i like, like the tribes and stuff that do their little dances and live their lives off the land, but i cant get my head around ones that abandon their kids or beat the hell out of them for being a "witch"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 13:07

Taz wrote:Sexist pig - so it has nothing to do with the fact that it takes two to tango and they can't keep their d*ick in their pants either -if they must - whats wrong with a bit of rubber ? Rolling Eyes

Rape is very very big there. like in muslim culture, its the females fault for showing herself and not the males for being a pig. only in africa they dont generally wear clothes a lot so showing themselves is hard to not do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue May 15 2012, 13:36

Ummmm The Huffington Post again, they do love a bit of controversy dont they.

As for the article, nothing to do with men then, how many times is my blood going to boil today, again. ???

He told the workshop, which was organised in conjunction with the National Aids Council: “Women have got more moisture in their organs as compared to men so there is need to research on how to deal with that moisture because it is conducive for bacteria breeding. There should be a way to suck out that moisture.”

Surprised I've got to see what they come up with for this Crying or Very sad
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 14:25

Surprised What year is it, again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 14:37

kathytake2 wrote:Ummmm The Huffington Post again, they do love a bit of controversy dont they.

Huffington Post is just a new name for AOL News! Don't know why they changed it, but there you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16 2012, 00:27

just me or does the huffington post remind you of harry potter?

^ another one to ignore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16 2012, 11:11

Equi wrote:just me or does the huffington post remind you of harry potter?

^ another one to ignore

Hayley, are you sober yet? Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down