Not a staffy or a dog but this act of cruelty is just as despicable

3 posters

Go down

Not a staffy or a dog but this act of cruelty is just as despicable Empty Not a staffy or a dog but this act of cruelty is just as despicable

Post by HazelJ Sun Dec 19 2010, 23:11

Down on the Gold Coast on the weekend LifeSavers recovered the body of a baby dolphin no more than 1 week old that had been gutted and had a fillet removed from it's side, there were some boats in the immediate area but all denied being involved- of course they would they know what the fine is for something like this plus the public condemation, The blood from where the dolphin was gutted was still fresh. Hearing this and the one about the dog in the bucket of acid have made me so angry, how can people(i use that word lightly) do such despicable things? I wish they would have the same thing done to them to see what it's like. angry
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Not a staffy or a dog but this act of cruelty is just as despicable Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Not a staffy or a dog but this act of cruelty is just as despicable Empty Re: Not a staffy or a dog but this act of cruelty is just as despicable

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 05:39

HazelJ wrote: I wish they would have the same thing done to them to see what it's like. angry

I'v always thought this i also think instead of animal testing replace the animals with harden criminals. all those sex offenders/murderers etc they do say the prisons are over packed so why not, screw human rights they waved that right when they done these disgusting crimes

Back to top Go down

Not a staffy or a dog but this act of cruelty is just as despicable Empty Re: Not a staffy or a dog but this act of cruelty is just as despicable

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 08:58

Why to some people (not all) think that cruelty is ok because 'it's just an animal'? Do animals not feel pain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 10:24

Caryll wrote:Why to some people (not all) think that cruelty is ok because 'it's just an animal'? Do animals not feel pain?

you know what i think is even sicker, is that they know the animal feels pain and they do it just for kicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 10:25

Too true. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 15:04

it takes all kinds Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Dec 20 2010, 15:48

Just seems so pointless, what goes through peoples heads
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Mon Dec 20 2010, 20:55

People do things like this because they get away with it the worlds just mad if it was a human it would be a different story those poor anmials and what they been through people are just sick they should go through the same as they put the animal through
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Wed Dec 22 2010, 03:18

We're thinking that it was done for the Asian market, someone paid big money and people went out and did it, the Asians problably use it as a delicacy or something.

The thing that gets me is that the boats that were nearby are going to be investigated now after all the evidence has gone. They should have impounded the boats and checked them immediately and held the people on board for questioning. To many people get away with crimes like this, there are reports every day of kangaroos & koalas being injured by guns and arrows(there is a baby koala named Frodo who was shot with a pellet gun and has pellets in his head that can never be removed and his mother was killed). No-one ever gets caught.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Not a staffy or a dog but this act of cruelty is just as despicable Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down