Not long now...

Go down

Not long now... Empty Not long now...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 19:45

Till my delivery of raw met arrves for the doggies!

I was going to order from landywoods, but they are not in my area again till jan 10th and wanted them on it before then, so ordered from berriewoods for the time being!

My freezer is up and running and looks a bit lonely as it only has 3 chicken wings in there at the moment! Laughing

x

Back to top Go down

Not long now... Empty Re: Not long now...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 20:38

I've been trying to find a site that sells frozen lamb bones, but none of them deliver in my area! Durham Animal Feeds intends to, but they don't know when yet!

Last edited by Caryll on Wed Dec 15 2010, 21:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 20:44

I started Charlie on some tripe last week, he loved it!!! Gonna step up to chicken wings now and add minced meat to his dry food. Question, I've read here that it's good togive a dog raw egg, shells included. Won't that cut into their gums??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 21:04

Shontelle wrote:I started Charlie on some tripe last week, he loved it!!! Gonna step up to chicken wings now and add minced meat to his dry food. Question, I've read here that it's good togive a dog raw egg, shells included. Won't that cut into their gums??

I give milly the egg once a week in her food but not in the shell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 21:05

Thanks Tracie, I'll give that a go tomo with his breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 21:07

You don't have to give the shell, but some people do. I don't know what goodness there is, if any. I've always given 1 or 2 raw eggs a week to my dogs, until Dempsey that is. He won't touch them - cooked, yes, but not raw! And yet he'll polish off a huge bowl of raw tripe or raw ox heart no prob!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 21:09

Shontelle wrote:Thanks Tracie, I'll give that a go tomo with his breakfast.

Sure he will love it Milly was a little unsure at first but it went down A treat not sure about the shell thing I may be wrong but think I will just stick to the egg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 21:38

My guys love raw egg, shell too - but I tend not to give the shell. I've ot tried deano on raw egg yet.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16 2010, 11:17

I think i remember someone at some point telling me there was quite alot of nutrience in the shell, but not sure i cant really remember, kaos likes the shell but ty doewnt x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down