This is our baby girl. 7 weeks old

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is our baby girl. 7 weeks old - Page 2 Empty This is our baby girl. 7 weeks old

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 09:45

First topic message reminder :

Only 10 days to go before we pick her up... I am soooo Frig&^N excited... lol
[img]This is our baby girl. 7 weeks old - Page 2 C0d0bf3e[/img]
[img]This is our baby girl. 7 weeks old - Page 2 Ee9d10ae[/img]
[img]This is our baby girl. 7 weeks old - Page 2 A308435d[/img]
[img]This is our baby girl. 7 weeks old - Page 2 68a7568b[/img]

So for those in the Know how does she look?

Hubby has put the foot down and said " Holly" is NOT her name... let the kids name her Sad
so who bloody knows now

Back to top Go down

This is our baby girl. 7 weeks old - Page 2 Empty Re: This is our baby girl. 7 weeks old

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 10:27

4 sleeps ........ yeeeeee harrrr

Back to top Go down

This is our baby girl. 7 weeks old - Page 2 Empty Re: This is our baby girl. 7 weeks old

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 10:30

Mel Skora wrote:Oh gosh thanks for that Caryll.. i didnt know about them swollowing pigs ears Sad
thanks for that.xx

They don't all do it, just be aware & watch her, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 10:37

I dont know i want to take the chance just yet...
i had a dream last night that someone stole her from under the Tree Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 11:00

Aw, bet you were glad when you woke up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 21:05

3 more sleeps........ some idiot client asked infront of my kids "have you picked your pup up yet!!!!!"..... lucky they were staring into the computer and didnt hear her.... i was might p'd...... all that hard work in keeping her a secret for SANTA.... crazzy woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 21:12

You're gonna have to get the kids to wear ear plugs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 21:16

i am worried about xmas eve and Holly crying ... i have a warm pack, 2 clocks and a radio ready.... just hoping it might settle her enough for them not to hear her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 21:16

it wont be long now Mel, call me

thats what the dog said when he got his tail docked rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 21:17

Oh, dear, Shane.................... =D>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 21:19

Mel Skora wrote:i am worried about xmas eve and Holly crying ... i have a warm pack, 2 clocks and a radio ready.... just hoping it might settle her enough for them not to hear her

that should do the trick, otherwise you will have to give the kids ear plugs, cause when they start to kick up they can be a bit loud Smile i reckon she will be quiet, personally i think the bitches are a lot quieter than the dogs, dogs can be little whingers when they are pups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 21:21

pmsl.... No shane not to long now....

I cant think of anything else.. at this time of year I ususally have so many nail ideas and not enough clients to do them on,,,
This year they are gettting simple stuff cause all i can think about it HOLLY...lol

I am soooooo glad I took 4.5 weeks off , out of the 6.5 the kids have off..
It really will give her a great start to our family with us all being around her every day Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20 2010, 21:23

So Humans and Dogs are the same,,.

Males whing the most rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2