Jessie & Daisy

Go down

Jessie & Daisy Empty Jessie & Daisy

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 21:33

Since my internet went down i have more addition's to my furry family i thought i would share with you all haha.
Still no babies born by my rabbit yet, but she is due anytime this week! today been the start of her 28-34 day mark.
I rescued a momma guinea pig and her 1 week old babies the other week, the previous owner said she was moving and didnt want them so put them up for sale .. i stormed in and managed to buy them before anyone else because i wanted them all to be in the best care at this time!.
And also the new rabbit is my best mate's who is kept in my animal shed as shes not allowed any rabbits etc at home lol .. she is 9weeks old Smile

Jessie or if she is been a pain (JESSICA RABBIT! at wits end lmao)
Jessie & Daisy IMG_4611
Jessie & Daisy IMG_4612
Jessie & Daisy IMG_4627
Jessie & Daisy IMG_4630
Jessie & Daisy IMG_4631

Daisy and her gorgeous babies Domino, Hackensack, Perry and Vangough
The babies were kept with a rabbit! which is a no go in 99.9% of cases and the rabbit chewed the ear flaps of all but one baby (Domino) .. Some have 1 ear flap (vangough and Hackensack) and 1 has none at all (Perry) .. The mom was starving! and so thirsty as soon as i set up there cage and put food and water in she didnt even take a breath!.
Still gotta sex them but theyre too young to tell at the moment only been 20days old today they all have there own lil personalities and ever since naming them you can tell them apart Laughing

Jessie & Daisy IMG_4937
Jessie & Daisy IMG_4972
(Below L to R - Hackensack, Vangough, Perry, Domino)
Jessie & Daisy IMG_5009
Jessie & Daisy IMG_5008
Jessie & Daisy IMG_5011
Jessie & Daisy IMG_5013
Jessie & Daisy IMG_5014
Jessie & Daisy IMG_5019

Back to top Go down

Jessie & Daisy Empty Re: Jessie & Daisy

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 21:38

They're so sweet! I love Perry!!

Couldn't have them in my house, though - Dempsey would eat them. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Apr 10 2012, 21:42

They are sooo sweet, sadly I cannot own little furries as I am allergic to them or their fur or something. Had a very bad reaction to a degu once and nearly died, somewhat frustrating to say the least.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10 2012, 21:45

Thanks Caryll Big Grin .. haha my mate has a soft spot for perry too lol .. lol awww vinnie and skye dont really bother if theyre in the cage .. i wouldnt test it outside the cage tho! lol.

Thanks kathy Smile .. Woah! not nice! .. my dad's allergic to animal fur too but not as badly as that :S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down