things are coming along in human world, although daisy has a concern....

3 posters

Go down

things are coming along in human world, although daisy has a concern.... Empty things are coming along in human world, although daisy has a concern....

Post by wentzer Sun Apr 08 2012, 04:16

well got the desktop fixed, awhile back, oh still waiting on parts for his computer. turns out i broke the laptop, also.
so this time I said i am done. oh has taken the desktop back, till he gets his parts and builds it. and im back on the laptop. I broke the laptop, and finally got that fixed again. so now we have working computers all around, till his parts comin. And then I have to go buy a media reader so i can get my pictures on the desktop, before i can post anymore.
Last night I decided to take myself out with some girls from work, had a few to many drinks and so much fun. something that needs to be done often. no big plans for easter, was really hoping the easter bunny would come visit me, but i think he forgot where i live...

Daisy has been doing wonderful. lots of walks and time outside, getting to play with an old friend whos getting so big. Although, Daisy has just recently started the habit of when we go outside to go potty, either poo er wee, she kicks her back legs (sometimes the front a bit) and kick grass up, was wondering if this is something i should be worried about or just forget it?

Hope everyone has a good pillowfight, (National Pillowfight day today).

licks and hugs
Daisy and heather.
wentzer
wentzer
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
things are coming along in human world, although daisy has a concern.... Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 11

Back to top Go down

things are coming along in human world, although daisy has a concern.... Empty Re: things are coming along in human world, although daisy has a concern....

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08 2012, 07:21

That's completly natural and something that most of them do, no worries. Do try to stand of to the side a bit so you don't get hit with grass Big Grin

Back to top Go down

things are coming along in human world, although daisy has a concern.... Empty Re: things are coming along in human world, although daisy has a concern....

Post by janey Sun Apr 08 2012, 10:18

Thanks for the update, and yes kicking the grass is quite normal, Moo has just started to do it, makes me laugh Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Apr 08 2012, 10:22

I was wondering about the kicking up the grass after a wee thing as Rocky does it too. He has vertually buried me on occasions it is so funny I now just at a reasonable distance away from from then I dont get covered in whatever it is he decides to kick everywhere. Laughing

Last edited by kathytake2 on Sun Apr 08 2012, 11:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by wentzer Sun Apr 08 2012, 22:19

wonderful, I am happy its nothing to worrie about. It was just weird because she has just started doing it, within the last 2-3 weeks.
wentzer
wentzer
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
things are coming along in human world, although daisy has a concern.... Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down