whine whine whine!

2 posters

Go down

whine whine whine! Empty whine whine whine!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09 2012, 07:53

had the day off work yesterday to decorate the spare bedroom and my mum came to help. she arrived at 9am and did the obligatory fussing of Mr Woodster and as usual he reverts to his younger self, pinching her laces out of her trainers and demanding constant attention from her - he only ever does it with my mum and i always wonder if its because she used to come see to him when he was a pup and i was stuck at work

anyhows from 9am til she left at 4pm he did nothing but whine whilst we were upstairs, it was constant, it was like "Nanny Sue im here dont forget"! im surprised he didnt tire himself out with all the whining and weird noises he was screeching - it was enough to make my ears bleed!

im sure my mum must thing he is a badly behaved dog but he only does it when she visits!

Back to top Go down

whine whine whine! Empty Re: whine whine whine!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09 2012, 08:19

Ah what a pain. Charlie is the same. If he gets too excited when we have visitors (usually he's like it with my mother in law) we put him in his crate for a bit and he just sits there and whines non stop. Very annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09 2012, 08:20

must think she is the mother in law

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Mar 09 2012, 08:23

May be he just wanted to help with the decorating. Staffys are good at rolling stuff around Laughing
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09 2012, 08:27

kathytake2 wrote:May be he just wanted to help with the decorating. Staffys are good at rolling stuff around Laughing

yeh got another day of it today too - not sure he be any good with the wall papering though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09 2012, 08:42

must admit Lemmy is an attention seeker when ever we have visitors regardless of who it is but then he doesnt need an excuse to whine he's a moaning sod at the best of times. its the high pitch cry that gets to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09 2012, 08:48

neighbours have a new baby and they called round to make sure she wasnt disturbing me - how could i say anything when his lordship makes more noise than her!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09 2012, 10:42

Laughing oh we do love them really. its the character that gets me they have a unique way of communicating and making their feelings known. don't you just love them Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee Fri Mar 09 2012, 11:13

Even though it sounds funny it can be really annoying. Troy sometimes does this. How can it actually be stopped?

Gee

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down