dog fighting in Australia ... beware !!!

5 posters

Go down

dog fighting in Australia  ... beware !!! Empty dog fighting in Australia ... beware !!!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 08:50

I have never ever seen so many stories on my various facebook pages about dog fights in Australia...it sounds like it is out of control..be very careful ! How could anyone take a 15 week old puppy and then dump it back at the owners mauled to death..... a bullet is too good for these scum !! I need to stop crying and post these...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lgR2MBbidDM

http://www.theage.com.au/environment/animals/dead-dog-find-sparks-illegal-fights-probe-20120221-1tkmn.html

http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2012/01/08/290665_todays-news.html

http://www.busseltonmail.com.au/news/local/news/general/spate-of-dog-disappearances-worry-busselton-owners/2432591.aspx

Back to top Go down

dog fighting in Australia  ... beware !!! Empty Re: dog fighting in Australia ... beware !!!

Post by janey Thu Feb 23 2012, 09:29

I really don't think I want to watch them, there are some sick people out there Sad
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

dog fighting in Australia  ... beware !!! Empty Re: dog fighting in Australia ... beware !!!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 09:35

i havent looked either, horrible people

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 10:26

so so sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 11:00

I just want everyone in Australia to take care with their dogs... the first story is a video clip of the puppy that was stolen... the rest are recent articles from the newspapers.
I always left Jethro tied up outside shops, it was safe to do so..not anymore!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 11:02

It's frightening how quickly a dog can go missing.

Let's hope the authorities come up with a strategy to tackle these cowards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23 2012, 11:03

Oh, and did I mention that I think they are low life pond scum? angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Thu Feb 23 2012, 13:25

Sick sick. Sometimes I take Pixee to the shops and leave her in the car, bearing in mind, its not summer, otherwise I wouldnt do it, cos of the heat in the car. I am only gone 5 mins tops. Make me wonder how safe it is to leave her in the car at times.
Staffy lover
Staffy lover

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazagem Thu Feb 23 2012, 15:10

So sad i only watched the first
i used to leave my gsds out side shops but someone untied my girl thankfully my male was going ballistic so i came out the shop just as she was coming to find me after that i vowed never again and i havent, i even watch the dogs in the garden as weve had dogs go missing round my way
Gazagem
Gazagem

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Skye
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:09

It makes me very nervous when Rocky is outside, although we only have a small garden with a high fence but some people will stop at nothing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp Sat Mar 17 2012, 21:11

it makes me very scared for the safety of my dogs! there is said to be someone in a white van on the common near where i live taking staffies lately, i dont take my 2 anywhere near there but makes me quiver to think about it
willowthewisp
willowthewisp
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
dog fighting in Australia  ... beware !!! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : willow and chester
Dog(s) Ages : willow 3 years chester 2
Dog Gender(s) : willow female chester male
Support total : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18 2012, 19:53

pardon my decision to forego looking at the links. i hope the #@#'s are caught angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18 2012, 19:58

I cant seem to understand what the hell people get out of dog fighting.If kenny went missing, I couldnt cope without him. sick people, we should start a facebook page to get the goverment to take such crimes more sreiously and to raise awarness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18 2012, 19:59

I checked them out, theres no fighting, 1st is a family vid of their missing staffy, the others are articals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down