Can it happen? .. (Update, i have a question)

Go down

Can it happen? .. (Update, i have a question) Empty Can it happen? .. (Update, i have a question)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 10:57

I think skye is coming into season again, just 3 months after her last season :/ .. She gets ratty with vin more the past week, shes sulky, she eats n drinks fine still has her appetite .. Shes licking herself alot more and her vulva is slightly swollen.
Can she be coming into season again? She sat with me this morning and only played with vin for about 5-10mins n then just come and lay in my lap and cleaned herself n snuggled down.

is it normal for a female to get snappy and ratty with other dogs during the time? .. Skye has no patience for vinnie the last few days, she snaps at him if he annoys her and dont really wanna play etc with him.

Last edited by staffy-lover89 on Wed Feb 08 2012, 13:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Can it happen? .. (Update, i have a question) Empty Re: Can it happen? .. (Update, i have a question)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:03

Yes, I'm afraid it can. Sad It could either be a split season, in which case it's a one off (hopefully) and she'll be every 6 months afterwards, or she could be one of those bitches that either comes into season every 3 or 4 months or just irregularly!

Back to top Go down

Can it happen? .. (Update, i have a question) Empty Re: Can it happen? .. (Update, i have a question)

Post by Kathy Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:03

From what I can remember she would be in season every 6 - 10 months but I guess it varies from dog to dog.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:08

I hope its just a one of like you said caryll cuz i hate seeing her all mopey and looking sad, il contact the vet if it is season n discuss what to do .. She is due to be spayed the end of the month But obv if she is then she wont

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:09

The vet might sugest getting her spayed 2 months after the season instead of the usual 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:10

I did say that to my mom actually caryll thinking he may do that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:12

I just feel sorry for you having to go through all that again after just 3 months! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:13

Aww thank caryll Smile lol .. The blood and that dont bother me its seeing her all low that bothers me bless her an poor vin dont get it and pushes her to play so she gets ratty with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down