hi i am looking in to max's history could you help

Go down

hi i am looking in to max's history could you help Empty hi i am looking in to max's history could you help

Post by foster1982 Tue Jan 31 2012, 10:06

hi, i ma looking for a bit of history on our lovely little pooch, his kc name is cadfael bach, he is the son of tough lad and tryfel dion,
if you could help it would be greatly appreciated
foster1982
foster1982
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : max
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

hi i am looking in to max's history could you help Empty Re: hi i am looking in to max's history could you help

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31 2012, 11:16

No clue on how dog lineage works in Europe. Hopefully someome will be along to help. I've been researching Suki for over 6 months and still can't find any info

Back to top Go down

hi i am looking in to max's history could you help Empty Re: hi i am looking in to max's history could you help

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31 2012, 11:22

Well, neither of his parents' names are on the two databases that I know of.

Is your pup not registered? If so, you should have been given a three or five generation pedigree for him. Were his parents registered? If so, do you know how old they are?

Back to top Go down

Post by foster1982 Tue Jan 31 2012, 11:30

i have his kc and that,s about it as i rescued him from a fella in swansea i have their reg numbers but i cant find any trace of them
foster1982
foster1982

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31 2012, 11:42

If you have their registered numbers then give the Kennel Club a ring (http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/about/contact_us.html) and they will be able to trace the numbers for you & give you more info.

Back to top Go down

Post by foster1982 Tue Jan 31 2012, 12:11

ok cool , thank you for the help
foster1982
foster1982

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down