my morning so far, sushhh (River)

4 posters

Go down

my morning so far, sushhh  (River) Empty my morning so far, sushhh (River)

Post by flame Thu Jan 26 2012, 12:10

good morning, Ty, Tinkerbell, Moo, Vlad, Monte, monty, Bella, Romeo and all my other friends

I was begining to think mum looked a bit sad latey when she had been on this black thing with buttons that go click while staring at the big flat thing with the same colour as the sky..it is a sky ist it the things with white fluffy blobs and little back feathered animals that seem to have no legs? So while she is busy doing human things i thought i would give this typing malarchey a go.. it a funny thing and it takes ages cos me paws get stuck and when i type something sometimes it has a squiggily red line under it.. maybe that means i just typed something really important Big Grin oh i just found the smileys too.. Big Grin

So Mum come down this morning Followed by the boy human then the teeny tiny human i think there called girls..funny thought cos although she has two legs and long dangley things with paws at the end she looks nothing like me and im a girl. i was thinking, she must get really cold..she make enough noise to be cold!!

i was really pleased to see mum cos i needed a wee. she walked out the gave me the hand signal and i was like yay wee time..i thought i would have a sniff see if i could find that little fury grey think that dont talk,, but i needed to wee, so while i had me moment i got a bit wet. i dont like the wet i have to give a full on shake at all times when i am wet i would much rather be in the warm room, and i thought well i cant be naffed to find the grey thing im gonna go back in and the squidgy stuff got stuck to me paws..i can tell you this much i dont like it! so without even a thought i ran back in, there will be time later..when i got back in i was all ready for a another sleep when i heard this funny sound coming from the kitchen i recognize that sound its water.. mum was filling up my bowl..yay..i cant resit some nice fresh water so i had to go at a rather fast pase not a run i wouldn't be able to stop and i would whack me head on the cupboard like i did last time..and it hurt and i didnt like it.

so there i was drinking some loverrrrrlllyyyy water when that teeny tiny human come in and says something..loads of noise if you ask me and mum raises her eye brows and leaves the kitchen. i know somethings going on cos they all run around like a frustrated me when i used to chase my tail.. except these humans don't seem to have tails. weird looking they are.. who would want to walk about on there back legs all day...

then its all quiet...and the little humans are munching crunching something. i go back to bed phew.. to much excitment after all the strokes and love.. i do love this house it makes me smile.

when i wake up the little humans have gone and mum is coming through the front door..out of duty i wag my tail and bounce up and down a bit then i tell her i need a walk cos well im a dog and that what i do.. so she put my collar and lead on and out we go yay! i dont pull on the lead cos mums only got liitle things attached to her paws and i am worried i might hurt her.. but then i know what to do.. cos im good like that,, you see i have this whole thing sussed..if i sit down when we get to the green stuff she lets me of and i get to run..so thats what i do and she lets me off, i give a quick look back to say thank you mum.. then just to show show happy i am i throw myself on the floor and roll over and start running again cos well i just can Big Grin . see i know im a dog but its all about having fun too..when i look back mum has gone..she thinks she sooo clever.. i have her number thou..i know where she is she goes to the same place all the time.. she doesnt even have to call me anymore. if i could speak i would creep up to her ninja style and go BOO! but i cant so i just go running over to the tree's and i act all surprised and give me play crouch and off we go chasing each other round the tree's we both love it. i even give a little excited growl.. that cat over there can just go away silly little fluffy thing watching me. i aint playing with him now im playing with mum she is much more exciting..when i have had enough i go over and sit down, mum knows cos she puts my lead on and we slowly head off home..

well! i am sooo thirsty i drink all my water which mum refills and then what a brucy bonus...she offers me some fish..nom nom! after that is in me tummy i go to bed and pull out me covers cos i dont like them in there like that plus i was trying to find yestersday bone and the older humans pants i stole from the funny looking warm white thing. just at the wrong moment mum walks in a see's me with the older human pants handing from me chops.. im like oooo ooo.. and i freeze for a moment trying to assess the situation...i decide to wag my tail and look all sweet that will do it she cant get mad then.. actaully she dont usally get mad at me she just does this funny thing with her eyes Rolling Eyes i do love her..shes my mum she is Big Grin she then gets on her four paws removes the pants and then rearrnages my bed yet again it quite good really cos then i can get in it and get all comfy and go to sleep..i look at mum and off i go..

well mum is now in the kitchen saying a haze of noise in what sound like a funny rhythm. i think they call it a song..so i thought i would nip on here and tell you about my morning so far.. i had fun think i will do this typing malarchy again.. bye for now need to get back to sleep before mum finds out..as the old saying goes woof woof woof Wink

hahah.. my version of rivers morning according to river.. be gentle Laughing Laughing Laughing
flame
flame
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
my morning so far, sushhh  (River) Top_ra10

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : River
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

my morning so far, sushhh  (River) Empty Re: my morning so far, sushhh (River)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26 2012, 12:13

Hahaha very good! River has great writing skills ;]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26 2012, 14:13

Yay River. You have a great hoomin family. My ma just gone to put on the walk thing on her paws so I guess I get to go walk now. Later peeps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26 2012, 14:28

Oh River, you have certainly landed on your feet (or should I say all four paws) Big Grin
What a wonderful little story teller you are, can I have your pawtograph when your novel is published. Tongues
I am going to show my hooman mummy your story too, maybe she will understand more then.
Woof, woof thanks thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27 2012, 03:31

River, you have had a very eventful morning. I look forward to hearing more about your days / adventures etc....

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Fri Jan 27 2012, 09:38

Hi River, Tinkerbell here. Loving your post this morning, seems I set a trend letting all you doggies now you too can type! Can't wait to hear more about your days soon!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Fri Jan 27 2012, 10:06

River has better spelling and gramma then i do Big Grin
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Romeo
Dog(s) Ages : 27.09.2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 207

http://tehotassundynamiitti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Fri Jan 27 2012, 19:41

Hi River

good to see another four legged friend on here unlike my mom I'm an Apple Genius and whereas I usually hold back my talents to highlighting and deleting sections of moms essays or carefully placing my paw on the touch pad to change the screen display (both of which I find usually gets me back to being the centre of attention) its good to know there is someone to talk to at the end of a stressful day

well I better go I can see mom getting out my coat so I fear that it is still cold and wet outside but I am not long home after a week staying at my nan and pops so I need to go and re stake my claim on the park Big Grin
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27 2012, 20:44

Stop Oh Ledger Stop. I am in Awe. Apple no less. So much more than us mere Widows slaves. Kudos mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28 2012, 14:25

Hi River Big Grin
You had a great morning. My mum does that thing with her eyes too. It's usually when I help out, like this morning when I tried to clean the cat's toilet for her. Those cats are sooo lazy they leave it all up to me and mum! We're about to go to the park now so I better go and help her to put my big sister Millie's coat on, they both love when I help with that Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down