how many more innocent dogs to suffer due to bad owners?

5 posters

Go down

how many more innocent dogs to suffer due to bad owners? Empty how many more innocent dogs to suffer due to bad owners?

Post by stella Sun Jan 15 2012, 14:09

well all kicked off over here this week,a lady was walking her 13 week old puppy on the beach when a whats been descibed as a chaffy lad walking his 2 year old staffy off the lead attacked the puppy,shook it like it was a rabbit and in little over a minute the pup was dead.you can only imagine how upset the lady must have been,the police,press and radio have all been involved and the out come was the lad handed the staffy in to the police and it was put to sleep yesterday.there has been a walk on the beach today in memory of charlie the puppy,the lady has a justice for charlie page on face book and is saying not to blame the breed but the owners which is really good of her,but how many people are going to hear about it and blame our beloved bread? Sad
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

how many more innocent dogs to suffer due to bad owners? Empty Re: how many more innocent dogs to suffer due to bad owners?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 14:14

Did the twit owner cop any flak I wonder....
I also wonder if the paper was 100% sure it really was a staffy or just decided to slander the breed yet again....
Whichever way nobody wins Sad
Poor puppy and owner.

Back to top Go down

how many more innocent dogs to suffer due to bad owners? Empty Re: how many more innocent dogs to suffer due to bad owners?

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 15 2012, 14:23

that really is tragic. its these total wankers that are going to get the breed banned some day if we're not careful
Taryn
Taryn
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Romeo
Dog(s) Ages : 27.09.2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 207

http://tehotassundynamiitti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jan 15 2012, 14:30

So sad for all involved.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 15 2012, 14:40

yeah thats happened here before, a labrodor cross attacked a kid here and the slandered it as a Amstaff. i own a staffordshire, but it still sickens me when they instantly go for pit type dogs.
Also what idiot walks a dog with no leash that has prey drive? me and romeo walk leash free, but in the goddamn woods, and romeo has no intrest in other dog or people so he sticks by me. dog shouldnt be off leash unless your recall is very effective
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Romeo
Dog(s) Ages : 27.09.2011
Support total : 207

http://tehotassundynamiitti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 14:44

Romeo wrote: dog shouldnt be off leash unless your recall is very effective

Totally agree 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by flame Sun Jan 15 2012, 15:25

i again agree with all

I am afraid i was one of those people who thought staff's where pitbulls, who where only aggressive and i thought im my stupidness that they should be near children. and that was all down to ppl hyping things up and me paying attention to the media..its the owners call how the dog turns out.. like me today, my daughter shouted mum little dog i immediately went to river to get her after shouting river stay... she froze on the spot.. but thats cos i have put in loads of hours training her, spending time with her, getting to know her and reading loads being on here and learning to read her signs..it astounds me that people get dogs and dont put the effort in,i have had river 4 weeks now and she is like a different dog.. i feel like shouting fps ppl if i can put the effort it then im sure a pants other people can.. stupid owner its so sad and pointless.
flame
flame
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
how many more innocent dogs to suffer due to bad owners? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : River
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Sun Jan 15 2012, 16:09

Thats really sad all round. 2 Dogs lost their lives, 2 owners lost much loved pets and Staffies have been villified in the media yet again. All because of one thoughtless action. Sad

Lizzie

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harry
Dog(s) Ages : 6
Support total : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 17:46

I cant bear reading stories like this. I so wish there were not anymore to read. RIP unknown staffies and little pup. Shame on irresponsible dog owners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down