Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol

4 posters

Go down

Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol Empty Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 12:47

This made me laugh this morning! Lol .. When i took vinnie the vets last week for his boosters i ordered him and skye a new id tag each .. Im still waiting for vinnies to be delivered but skye's came this morning actually addressesd to the lil lady herself! Lol.
I gave it her n told her if its a bill shes gotta get a job lol but shes 9months old so thats not happening! Pssht haha!

Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol F1af03ea
Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol Cbea0da5

Im waiting for vinnies tag to come before i put it on her collar loop .. Theyre really nice and thick! Vinnies is black with a skull an cross bones in Smile When it act turns up lol

Vinnie got mail today too haha .. His tag has finally turned up Smile

Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol F6de23eb
Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol B2d0a677

Modelling there new tags lol
Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol 8df30db8
Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol E0d92fef

Last edited by staffy-lover89 on Thu Jan 12 2012, 13:15; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol Empty Re: Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 12:49

So cool that they addressed it to Skye Wink

and it's very pretty by the way Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol Empty Re: Edited: Skye got mail lol! .. An now so does vin! Lol

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 12:50

It is Smile lol .. Thankyou Smile pretty tag for a pretty girl Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 13:12

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 13:12

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 14:04

Very cool Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Jan 10 2012, 14:06

Laughing cute tag also Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Jan 10 2012, 14:07

Love those little personal touches some places do. Makes all the difference and you have just advertised them Laughing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 15:24

That looks nice & strong! I'm forever buying new ones for Demps cause he keeps losing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 15:44

haha it did tickle me! lol .. i'd never heard of the company before untill going the vets, they do lots of stuff and they're universal tags, collars, toys etc.
They are very strong/thick caryll Smile and the engraving is very bold Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 15:46

Do you have a link for them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 15:52

Yep Smile .. here you go http://www.reddingo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Tue Jan 10 2012, 18:43

Ha ha bless Skye, good job it wasn't a bill then hey?!

Loving the tag though, it does look so strong. Will have to take a look at their site. Although I have in the last few days ordered Tinker a new tag, so may see what that is like when it arrives. She has a new collar coming too, can't wait for them both to come.
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 23:01

yep! haha .. apparently theyre thicker because they dont get rust and they dont fade etc like the engraving etc so thats even better because mine are needing new ones constantly because they fade.
awww bless her! Smile .. my two had new collars for xmas so new tags to match now haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Jan 10 2012, 23:05

I like it very nice and so cute a package for sky Big Grin
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 23:20

Thankyou Smile haha yhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 23:39

Never heard of a company doing that before. It does look nice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 23:43

Theyre good Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Wed Jan 11 2012, 07:32

Yes Tinkerbell's last one was a cheapy disc one and the writing has been lasered on according to the other half (I thought it was engraved), so it has already begin to fade slightly. The little attachment ring was very flimsy too, so ordered her one which looks studier, hopefully it will last. If not, I'll have to look at one of these for her!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12 2012, 13:17

Yeaaa vin has had 4 more rings for his old one and skye two theyre very flimsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down