I Am getting another SBT!!!! (edited to clarify that I am getting Frosty!)

+6
Hilsie
Aniemother
Kathy
janey
gem
Ben
10 posters

Go down

I Am getting another SBT!!!! (edited to clarify that I am getting Frosty!) Empty I Am getting another SBT!!!! (edited to clarify that I am getting Frosty!)

Post by Ben Thu Dec 15 2011, 22:50

I am so excited! Just heard from Monte's breeder that she has a rehome that she thinks would be good with Monte! It is another boy, but she thinks it would work fine (she knows Monte very well as she raised him herself and showed him). He is 9 Mo and solid white. I'm waiting to get more information from her but I am excited! Could be the full time mate for Monte!

Last edited by bbimson on Fri Dec 16 2011, 04:35; edited 2 times in total
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

I Am getting another SBT!!!! (edited to clarify that I am getting Frosty!) Empty Re: I Am getting another SBT!!!! (edited to clarify that I am getting Frosty!)

Post by gem Thu Dec 15 2011, 22:54

Awww brill hope all goes well for you Big Grin
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

I Am getting another SBT!!!! (edited to clarify that I am getting Frosty!) Empty Re: I Am getting another SBT!!!! (edited to clarify that I am getting Frosty!)

Post by janey Thu Dec 15 2011, 22:55

Yay Big Grin Good luck, only a tad jelous (love another!) and keep us posted Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Dec 15 2011, 22:58

I'll keep you posted! I am waiting to hear back from her as she had to run out and pick her husband up from work! Hate waiting. Next will be to tell my wife, "Hey, guess what? I just got us another staffy! K?"
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Dec 15 2011, 23:01

She'll be fine!!! (I hope!!)
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15 2011, 23:16

awww yaay Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15 2011, 23:47

How exciting! I'm so jealous. Hope it all works out for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Dec 16 2011, 00:24

Just arranged it! Frosty will be coming to his forever home day after Christmas! So excited. Pics to follow soon. Monte needs a walk first. Big Grin
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 00:36

bbimson wrote:Just arranged it! Frosty will be coming to his forever home day after Christmas! So excited. Pics to follow soon. Monte needs a walk first. Big Grin

Congrats, have you told th ewife yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Dec 16 2011, 01:42

Yup. Wife is a go! Here is Frosty!

I Am getting another SBT!!!! (edited to clarify that I am getting Frosty!) Frosty1I Am getting another SBT!!!! (edited to clarify that I am getting Frosty!) Frosty2
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 03:24

how exciting Smile n he is absolutely georgeous. he looks like he will fit right in. montes gonna have a brother Smile. loving his name. cant wait too see all the pics im hoping ur ginna post lil. x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Dec 16 2011, 03:28

I'll overload y'all with pics as soon as I get him. Week and a half and the fun will begin! Lol, you've now seen as many as I have. Gonna be a little work but so worth it.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 06:38

Wow, Frosty is a beaut! Glad it all worked out for you, can't wait to see pics of Monte and Frosty together Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 07:51

Aww, that's fantastic. Frosty looks lovely Big Grin and the name is pretty "COOL" too ( pardon the pun ) but suits him well.

Hopefully the boys get along well, and he settles in easily.........

Now it's just a matter of time until you get him and post more pics for us all to see Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 08:26

wow Ben congrats and Frosty is so handsome, you are goning to look the business walking them together

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 08:31

Frosty is a god looking boy. Good luck with the intergration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 09:44

Thats brilliant and Frosty is gorgeous. Can't wait to see more pics of him Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Dec 16 2011, 09:55

Congrats on becoming a daddy again. Does mummy know yet? He is gorgeous though so I'm sure he'll fit right in.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Dec 16 2011, 10:07

dance
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniemother Fri Dec 16 2011, 10:40

Oh I'm so happy for you! Big Grin We'll hopefully be getting a puppy next year, too, i just have to inform my other half.. Laughing
Aniemother
Aniemother

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Gaffa (SBT), Strips (BC) and Terex (AK)
Support total : 22

http://wrigglebutts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hilsie Fri Dec 16 2011, 10:41

He's lovely and a very suitable name - congrats to you and good luck with him.
Hilsie
Hilsie
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Millie
Dog(s) Ages : 22 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Fri Dec 16 2011, 16:30

He is absolutely stunning, congrats! Bet you all can't wait to get him and I to can't wait to see pics of Monte and Frosty together!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Dec 16 2011, 16:30

Thats excellant ben Smile ... lookin forward to the pics Big Grin
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 17:20

Yay! Monte's got a friend. Am soooo jealous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Dec 16 2011, 18:08

Thanks everyone! My whole family is super excited. Guess Christmas is going to last one extra day at my place. This morning the kids kept singing Frosty the Snowman over and over. Big Grin
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17 2011, 00:08

Laughing good to hear everyone is excited

Back to top Go down

Post by skewbald Sat Dec 17 2011, 07:52

what a clinker! He looks awsome.What a happy man u should b with 2 stunning dogs u will have! All the best with your new addition! I am sure he will fit in jst fine!
skewbald
skewbald
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : MURPHY
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by spuker1 Sun Dec 18 2011, 00:51

Frosty looks stunning! you must be so excited!

by the way, why the person on the second picture is missing one shoe?? Big Grin Big Grin
spuker1
spuker1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
I Am getting another SBT!!!! (edited to clarify that I am getting Frosty!) Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Mambo
Support total : 2

http://tsphotography.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Sun Dec 18 2011, 01:47

spuker1 wrote:Frosty looks stunning! you must be so excited!

by the way, why the person on the second picture is missing one shoe?? Big Grin Big Grin

Lol. I asked as well. Apparently they wanted Frosty to look so they could get a side shot and so the breeder's son threw his shoe to make Frosty look.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by spuker1 Sun Dec 18 2011, 10:42

ahahaha that makes sense Big Grin
spuker1
spuker1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
I Am getting another SBT!!!! (edited to clarify that I am getting Frosty!) Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Mambo
Support total : 2

http://tsphotography.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down