Lab dogs get their first taste of sun & grass!

Go down

Lab dogs get their first taste of sun & grass! Empty Lab dogs get their first taste of sun & grass!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2011, 21:51

Sad, but happy as well...

http://www.wimp.com/researchdogs/

Back to top Go down

Lab dogs get their first taste of sun & grass! Empty Re: Lab dogs get their first taste of sun & grass!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2011, 23:27

That's quite an emotional roller coaster of a video. Bless 'em ! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Lab dogs get their first taste of sun & grass! Empty Re: Lab dogs get their first taste of sun & grass!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2011, 23:30

So sweet to see how hesitant they are at first, and how trusting & loving they all are!

Really made me cringe at how weak their legs were, though. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2011, 23:32

Caryll wrote:

Really made me cringe at how weak their legs were, though. Sad

Same here ! Just a little encouragement goes a long way ah. Makes your heart melt doesn't it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2011, 23:35

Love Struck Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2011, 23:43

OMG Caryll.......it's 7.30 in the morning here and this was the first post I opened fro the day.

I sat here with tears rolling down my cheeks watching these adorable, yet sad looking sweethearts take their first steps out if the cages. Very touching indeed. The poor darlings. If only they were able to reverse the situation and lock their "keepers" in a cage for a while.

Makes me appreciate my darling RoXy all the more ( if that's even possible, coz she means the world to me )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down