Heavy rain and wind

Go down

Heavy rain and wind Empty Heavy rain and wind

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18 2011, 07:43

Well, we think The Vlad is a very chilled puppy. When my husband and I are not home, Vlad is outside. Due to this, we want him to be okay in all weather conditions (He has LOADS of shelter and a kennel that he loves). Tonight it is very windy and we have had some big drops of rain and Vlad is outside playing... running around in it and isn't too fussed about going to his "spot" to go to the toilet. We were home last time it thundered (we thought we might have an issue so would have brought him inside) but he really didn't care. He just carried on playing. I hope it doesn't sound like we're being awful, we just want to bring him up so he doesn't fret and try to escape while we're not home. He is generally only home alone for a few hours due to husband working shift work and my sister boarding with us during term time while she goes to school here. He (as I am sure everyone knows by now LOL) is a very loved and very active dog... it's just unfortunate we have to work... only 40 years until retirement. Big Grin As I type... he is running around outside under the shelter with his toys! He's a good boy Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Heavy rain and wind Empty Re: Heavy rain and wind

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18 2011, 12:10

hehe good to hear he is so chilled! Russell is pretty relaxed with storms too, he was out playing in the rain with his buddy Jet tonight. completely drenched!

P.S. if it is not raining tomorrow I am meeting some friends at the dog park around 1-2pm if you're interested!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18 2011, 13:55

I have the same issues as you do with Tyson. Johannesburg has really hectic thunderstorms most afternoons in summer and I sometimes have to work late on the three days a week I need to see clients. He does have a dog house outside but I also need him to not loose his marbles when it does storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18 2011, 22:04

russdogmum wrote: P.S. if it is not raining tomorrow I am meeting some friends at the dog park around 1-2pm if you're interested!

I would love to, but I have a bit of an upset tummy and am not really up to even walking him today Sad Poor Vlad! He's outside throwing his shoe around, so he's happy. The poor husband will have to take him when he gets home from work.

Thank you for asking me! I definitely want to meet other staffy owners! Have a great afternoon Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18 2011, 23:44

aww you poor thing! hope you feel better soon. there will be plenty more opportunities!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down