Do you allow your dog on your sofa ?

4 posters

Go down

Do you allow your dog on your sofa ? Pbucket60%Do you allow your dog on your sofa ? Pbucket 60% 
[ 12 ]
Do you allow your dog on your sofa ? Pbucket20%Do you allow your dog on your sofa ? Pbucket 20% 
[ 4 ]
Do you allow your dog on your sofa ? Pbucket15%Do you allow your dog on your sofa ? Pbucket 15% 
[ 3 ]
Do you allow your dog on your sofa ? Pbucket5%Do you allow your dog on your sofa ? Pbucket 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 20

Do you allow your dog on your sofa ? Empty Do you allow your dog on your sofa ?

Post by Steve Tue Nov 09 2010, 11:43

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Do you allow your dog on your sofa ? Empty Re: Do you allow your dog on your sofa ?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 12:33

I do, cause I love it when they cuddle up to me!

Back to top Go down

Do you allow your dog on your sofa ? Empty Re: Do you allow your dog on your sofa ?

Post by Leighs Tue Nov 09 2010, 12:44

Sandy actually has her own sofa, it's scratched to pieces with 3 cushions which she organises to suit her sleeping position. 'Our' sofa currently has a long box and a tray on it to stop her commandeering it during the day lol
Leighs
Leighs
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sandy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 13:03

I'll allow Charlie on my sofa, as long as he understands that if I tell him to get down, he has to do it. I wont have a dog that growls if he's told to get down off the sofa or bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 13:18

Shontelle wrote:I'll allow Charlie on my sofa, as long as he understands that if I tell him to get down, he has to do it. I wont have a dog that growls if he's told to get down off the sofa or bed.

I definitely agree there. I've always made sure that the dogs I've had will get down off the furniture when they're told.

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Nov 09 2010, 13:39

I allow my 2 on the sofa they love a cuddle at night time but they dont go on if im not on and will get of when i do no problems
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 14:08

I allow them on the sofa but only when i invite them, they ask first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 14:43

like its been said it nice to snuggle up but he never just jumps up he always sits and waits to be asked

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Nov 09 2010, 15:50

I didn't to start with but I do now, you can't resist the big brown eyes and the cuddles are rather nice!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 17:31

i do leave Katie on the couch in the kitchen but she will not sit on it until i give her the go ahead, she not allowed on the leather one in the sitting room though and she knows that and wouldn't even think about hopping up onto it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09 2010, 19:52

No I've never let Blue on the sofa.....most time ill get on the floor and cuddle up to him. Me and Blue on the floor cuddles up and an unimpressed looking wife alone on the sofa Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down