C'mon Mum.....what are we waiting for

2 posters

Go down

C'mon Mum.....what are we waiting for Empty C'mon Mum.....what are we waiting for

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11 2011, 05:22

RoXy had her follow-up visit at the vets this morning, booked for 11:10am.
Driving along the highway enjoting listening to the radio and turned into the carpark at the vets at exactly 11am.
Being Rememberance Day, the radio station played the "Last Post" bugle and had a minutes silence to remember the fallen......
Poor Roxy could'nt work out why it was taking me so long to get out of the car....her tail was wagging furiously and she started to "cry" as if to say "hurry up Mum" , I wanna go and see who's here today for me to meet and make friends with.

Lest We Forget.

Once we'd stopped to remember. we went on our way and she was happy again Big Grin

Back to top Go down

C'mon Mum.....what are we waiting for Empty Re: C'mon Mum.....what are we waiting for

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11 2011, 10:47

bless the poor dog doesnt understand. how did her check up go anyway

Back to top Go down

C'mon Mum.....what are we waiting for Empty Re: C'mon Mum.....what are we waiting for

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11 2011, 12:53

_julie_ wrote:bless the poor dog doesnt understand. how did her check up go anyway

All good thanks.......... gotta keep up with her cream for a few more days and cut the tablets down to just 1/2 tab per day

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Nov 11 2011, 12:55

Great news on the check up Smile impatient little buggers aren't they!!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Fri Nov 11 2011, 18:09

They are very impatient, I found teaching Harry to 'wait' the hardest thing of all.

Good news about the check up and well done for observing the 2 minutes silence and remembering.

Lizzie

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harry
Dog(s) Ages : 6
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down