been to the park

2 posters

Go down

been to the park Empty been to the park

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 11:58

took Lemmy for a walk to the park. we went via the football field and woods then round the pond up the road and onto the park. we had a lovely walk and i thought he could finish it with a nice play with his mates up there. there was one lady i hadnt seen before so i kept him on his lead till we reached the others and she asked if he was friendly. her words were "is he friendly cos i know they can be nasty will it eat my daog" obviously i said no to all of that politely (you can guess what i wanted to say to the illiterate idiot) anyway the dogs were all playing so i let him go and her little thing came running over started on the rottie then ran over to the jack russel and growled at that then started jumping and nipping at lemmy. well we were all not best pleased and she had a few of us moan at her stupid woman

Back to top Go down

been to the park Empty Re: been to the park

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 12:04

julie you should know all ratty things are friendly just becouse they go for every dog in sight it dont count as they cant do any damage they must have rubber teeth or something because there owners never think there a problem grrrrrrr ratty mutts do my head in as much as there stupid owners >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 12:04

I dislike dog owners who do not stop their dogs from any behaviour that can start a fight. No good me keeping all calm when they busy chatting or think their 'little precious' is being cute. It is really not fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 12:05

Was it a smaller breed? They can be alot of trouble because the handlers seem to believe that since they are small and can't do any real damage there is no reason to train or socialize them. Just my opinion Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Oct 28 2011, 12:12

bigwazza wrote:they cant do any damage they must have rubber teeth or something because there owners never think there a problem grrrrrrr ratty mutts do my head in as much as there stupid owners >Smile

Laughing So very true!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 13:05

when i put lemmy on his lead to walk away she actualy said that he's not good enough to play with her dog anyway. her dog wasnt playing. they were all having a lovely time till she came along. it looked like one of theose king charles spaniels with attitude. even the rottie didnt like the sound it made and went back to his mam. there are some really well behaved well trained good dogs on the park its a shame someone like her comes along and spoils it i was just frightened that if it all kicked off the staffy would get the blame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 13:53

i wouldnt mind its not often lemmy goes off lead only when i know who he's playing with cos he's a little pig and ignores the recall command when he's having fun and he was having fun the rottie even layed down for him to climb all over it,

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Fri Oct 28 2011, 20:52

Such a shame that these irresponsible owners ruin your nice walk. I hate the fact that those wih little dogs seem to not give a care in the world about how their dogs behave. Yet it is so true, that if it had kicked off she would have blamed Lemmy or the rottie because of their breed and size.

Maybe we should start approaching these owners and saying the same to them. Because it seems to be that these are the most troublesome dogs, little lap dogs!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content