How do you feel about your income?

2 posters

Go down

How do you feel about your income?  Pbucket0%How do you feel about your income?  Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
How do you feel about your income?  Pbucket25%How do you feel about your income?  Pbucket 25% 
[ 1 ]
How do you feel about your income?  Pbucket25%How do you feel about your income?  Pbucket 25% 
[ 1 ]
How do you feel about your income?  Pbucket50%How do you feel about your income?  Pbucket 50% 
[ 2 ]
How do you feel about your income?  Pbucket0%How do you feel about your income?  Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

How do you feel about your income?  Empty How do you feel about your income?

Post by Steve Fri Oct 29 2010, 18:42

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about your income?  Empty Re: How do you feel about your income?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29 2010, 19:51

completely dissatisfied, cause im on the dole Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about your income?  Empty Re: How do you feel about your income?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30 2010, 11:53

I do alright but I have to work hard....Being self employed can be well payed but you have to work for your dollar. Many hours unpaid quoting jobs, sorting accounts etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Oct 30 2010, 11:57

Did great until a week ago when I lost my job! Now struggling to get a new one Sad
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30 2010, 12:00

Hope you get one soon janey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30 2010, 12:06

Same as blue staff my hubby works bloody long hours leaves at 5am and gets home at 4.30pm i then leave as soon as he gets in and get home at 8.30pm by which point h'es ready 4 bed coz he gets up so early. We hardly ever see eachother Crying or Very sad We do okay (ish) finacially but like i said work bloody hard for what we get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30 2010, 13:35

on the sick at the moment hopeing to get back fulltime after a op

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02 2010, 20:26

What op have you had done wazza?
Im full of flu and being self employed unable to take anymore time off so it's back to work tomorrow. Im so not looking forward to working.....maybe it will help me sweat it out....nice image for you all there lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02 2010, 21:36

3 quarters of a ton of steel dropped on my right hand and smashed my fingers
all pind wires and plates waiting for them to be removed at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02 2010, 21:41

Ouch.....What have they said reguarding recovery? Do you know what % of use you should have in your hand? Like you my hands are my living. I hope they recover as fully as they can mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02 2010, 21:45

im looking for a change of job as it is consultant says will never get full movement back and the use of vibration tools is a complete nono
and my manual dexterity is shot.
but hay ho life goes on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02 2010, 23:12

bigwazza wrote:3 quarters of a ton of steel dropped on my right hand and smashed my fingers
all pind wires and plates waiting for them to be removed at the moment

omg that sounds awful. I hope you can get your hand as near to normal as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down