im back - can i just say WOW and more WOW to the countries i visited

Go down

im back - can i just say WOW and more WOW to the countries i visited Empty im back - can i just say WOW and more WOW to the countries i visited

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26 2011, 21:51

hi all

just got back from my holibobs. had an amazing time. going to start uploading my pics straight away as sleep may not arrive tonight. i'll post a selection later on - not the entire 300!!
Hong Kong was amazing, my favourite. so friendly and safe
Bangkok not really for me but visited some amazing temples just didnt like seeing the sex industry going on
Cha ama beautiful side to Thailand that hasnt yet been overcome by tourism, fabulous friendly people
Dubai wow there is so much wealth there its obscene, however our hotel was overbooked and the transfer to a 5* hotel was accepted gratiously (although a little out of place in my creased travelling clothes!!!!

cant wait to pick Woody up tomorrow morning, i missed him so much and will be amazing to see my little man again.

sorry Lynne i failed on the smoking challenge - quid a packet wastoo hard to resist!

Back to top Go down

im back - can i just say WOW and more WOW to the countries i visited Empty Re: im back - can i just say WOW and more WOW to the countries i visited

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26 2011, 21:53

Welcome back and glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. Looking forward to the pics.

Back to top Go down

im back - can i just say WOW and more WOW to the countries i visited Empty Re: im back - can i just say WOW and more WOW to the countries i visited

Post by janey Mon Sep 26 2011, 21:57

Welcome back hun, missed you and Woodys updates! Big Grin

So pleased you had a great time, sounds amazing and can't wait for pics! What an eye opener I bet. No worries about the smokeing, who can resist that! Do it now your back.

Have fun tomorrow, getting home from a break like that can leave you quite deflated. He'll make up for it tomorrow Smile

Again, welcome back Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26 2011, 21:59

Welcome home - sounds like you had a great time.

Looking forward to the piccies, but only 300? Pah, when I went to SanFrancisco I took about 750!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26 2011, 22:11

i know caryll pitiful but half the time i was staring at the things so much i forgot to take pics!!!

janey - depressed already but cant wait to see my beautiful boy tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26 2011, 22:20

I bet he'll go crazy when he sees you! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 08:27

welcome back, just seen the pics they are fab, a holiday of a lifetime, woody is going to be so glad to see you.

no worries on the smoking front, i did not stop either, what are we like

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 08:30

the thought was there!!!

i know going to pick him up at 10, cant wait to see the little terror!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down