This is on a facebook ...worth reading

+3
four leaf clover
Dan
i love leah and lois
7 posters

Go down

This is on a facebook ...worth reading Empty This is on a facebook ...worth reading

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 14:14

I died today. You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were overcrowded and I drew an unlucky number. I am in a black plastic bag in a landfill now. Some other puppy will get the barely used leash you left. My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge . Would I still be at home if I hadn’t chewed your shoe? I didn’t know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get puppy toys. Would I still be at home if I had been housebroken? Rubbing my nose in what I did only made me ashamed that I had to go at all. There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door. Would I still be at home if I hadn’t brought fleas into the house? Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn’t get them off of me after you left me in the yard for days. Would I still be at home if I hadn’t barked? I was only saying, “I’m scared, I’m lonely, I’m here, I’m here! I want to be your best friend.” Would I still be at home if I had made you happy? Hitting me didn’t make me learn how. Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach manners to me? You didn’t pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me. I died today. Love, Your Puppy ... Please forward this to everyone, its time to stop animal abuse copy and paste this if you are an animal lover ♥

Back to top Go down

This is on a facebook ...worth reading Empty Re: This is on a facebook ...worth reading

Post by i love leah and lois Thu Sep 22 2011, 14:33

Ive read it im crying at the moment.Its made me so emotional has that
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

This is on a facebook ...worth reading Empty Re: This is on a facebook ...worth reading

Post by Dan Thu Sep 22 2011, 14:37

Great read Wink

Teach ya dog the basics in toilet training, how to behave inside the house etc and you create a fantastic relationship with your dog and vice versa.

A dog that knows nothing.....will never know the difference between right and wrong.
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 14:44

Crying or Very sad

so sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 14:50

People really should have to have a license before getting a dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 15:58

crying So sad and so true!!

Back to top Go down

Post by four leaf clover Thu Sep 22 2011, 16:12

Very sad, but happens a lot unfortunately. People dont train their dogs properly and then get angry when their dog misbehaves.
four leaf clover
four leaf clover
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
This is on a facebook ...worth reading Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Clover
Dog Gender(s) : 2 Females
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Sep 22 2011, 16:32

So sad yet so true. It's not rocket science, mostly common sense. With so much information on the interweb how can people say they didn't know what to do. This really infuriates me. Crying or Very sad
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 16:46

I am always looking on gumtree ( I shouldn't ,...because it bugs the hell out of me !! ) and the amount of dogs and puppies of every breed and mixed breed under the sun, that are either for sale or free, drives me bonkers. I mean just where the hell these poor unfortunate dogs are going to end up..is anybodys guess !! angry
..no doubt alot will end up like the above post... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 17:03

would it still be at home if the person had been made to have a lisence and make sure the training was done. would it still be at home if some decent person had adopted it instead. there are some lazey sick people about that some dogs fall foul of and it breaks my heart to read things like this. god bless all our doggies for they are still at home and loved and taught how to be good and behave so they never end up in a land fill.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Sep 22 2011, 17:11

Well that has me in tears, just had a lovely afternoon with my Moo, our dogs are so lucky.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 17:12

It really is so sad and so true of some of our stupid fellow human race. gggrrhh frustrated
I met and unfortunately had to pretend to be civil to a friend of a friend when living in far north Queensland who had an APBT (gorgeous looking boy). Not sure how the dog came to be living with him but I didn't like what I saw when we visited. At one point we had the dog for a short while and he was such a well behaved dog, I would have loved to keep him. I lost touch with the original friend, but heard through others the poor dog had died because it didn't do something the owner thought it should I dont want to s
About 8 months down the track I was in the pub waiting for someone and I saw this person at the bar as I was leaving, I tried very hard not to have to acknowledge him but his dopey GF recognised me and I couldn't get past without speaking to him. Of course the conversation about his dog came up and he made me feel so ill and oh so angry to the point I felt like putting my hands around his neck and........ (family forum). I had to control my primal urges and get out of there before I lowered myself to his standards. At this day approx 16 years later I still think I might be in serious trouble if I met this person again.
Funny (not actually ha ha) how one post can stir up the worst memories, poor darling Radar, love you so much
broken heart

This is on a facebook ...worth reading Scan0011

Gorgeous boy, so hope you are still running free at rainbow bridge, darling Radar day dreaming

Last edited by Dogalogs88 on Thu Sep 22 2011, 17:36; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Sep 22 2011, 17:20

Oh Lee, Radar is now running free, through no fault of his own.

I feel priviledged to own a dog, she is my family, my friend, my companion who is by my side no matter what. These sorts of people do not have the right to own a dog, there a priviledge not just a thing.

Reading things like that makes me so sad and so angry.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 17:26

janey wrote:

Oh Lee, Radar is now running free, through no fault of his own.

I feel priviledged to own a dog, she is my family, my friend, my companion who is by my side no matter what. These sorts of people do not have the right to own a dog, there a priviledge not just a thing.

Reading things like that makes me so sad and so angry.

Thanks hun, I didn't realise how much this still upset me, he really was a beautiful defenseless darling boy broken heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Thu Sep 22 2011, 20:02

So sad but unfortunately so true! It has choked me reading that, especially after just coming back from a lovely walk with Tinkerbell and now listening to her contended snores!

Lee, Radar is gorgeous and will be running free happy at last bless him!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 21:21

i love leah and lois wrote:Ive read it im crying at the moment.Its made me so emotional has that

Me too and that says something , Tears from a bloke have a much higher value as you loty get soppy over anything Smile I just can't believe that the people exist in the world to give other people these thoughts to put onto paper

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Thu Sep 22 2011, 22:07

Sad the human race is pants Sad
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23 2011, 01:27

OMG, her I am sitting with tears rolling down my cheeks. Very emotional post Vanessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23 2011, 15:49

Lee , Radar did look like a darling boy... I can understand why it made your blood boil......

some 'people' do not deserve to walk this earth !! angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down